Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Aye same 🤣 I’m worried I’m getting fired into the back of a Mercedes off the slip road off the A786 🤣🤣
Hahahaha wee 2ft 4 Sam jumping oot his banger of a car , grabs me, puts me in a suitcase and takes me away
despicable me 2 car GIF

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Holy moly that was a Catch up and a half I have have spend a family day Sunday roast at a lovely hotel and drinkies as it’s a local holiday here in Aberdeen tomorrow that was a wild comment section tonight, where did it come from that she might have been dropped from BPerfect , I notice she has said she hasn’t, it’s about bloody time she was as not so long ago Brenda was raising money for a mental health charity and vav has done this to hippie. Get her dropped Brenda.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Are they Honeslty for real that deanne English and she showed messsages what she failed to do is show her replies as she has deleted them people don’t start a conversation with ah yes Claire blah blah blah the person was replying to Steph’s previous comment. And I might have guessed cat piss would be in the comments an injustice the amount of things Steph has done to others and your a fine one to talk you both are wrong ones and need to come back to real reality with a fing smack to the head
IMG_3365.jpeg IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3367.jpeg IMG_3369.jpeg IMG_3368.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Are they Honeslty for real that deanne English and she showed messsages what she failed to do is show her replies as she has deleted them people don’t start a conversation with ah yes Claire blah blah blah the person was replying to Steph’s previous comment. And I might have guessed cat piss would be in the comments an injustice the amount of things Steph has done to others and your a fine one to talk you both are wrong ones and need to come back to real reality with a fing smack to the head
IMG_3365.jpeg IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3367.jpeg IMG_3369.jpeg IMG_3368.jpeg

Aimee's been on the sauce 🙄🤣

Dickhead Deanne English ....👊👊

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

How Aimee can say folk lie about her and bend the truth the bloody evidence is their so is all the other stuff she did before you cat piss the even knew her so you go off the word of what vav has told you Amiee, so hurt for another mum a lovely mum who put up a post from her own page about her mum and vav said to go and look for the evidence and people found it, then thick vav outed herself with the messages only think she didn’t bank on was folk knowing you can delete messages from a Tik tok message conversation and even more so when the other person’s messages some of them are writing like they are relying, amiee you might be blind to your fake friendship but you can’t be blind to your make basically outing herself and is now on damage control and bringing out the mental health card.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How Aimee can say folk lie about her and bend the truth the bloody evidence is their so is all the other stuff she did before you cat piss the even knew her so you go off the word of what vav has told you Amiee, so hurt for another mum a lovely mum who put up a post from her own page about her mum and vav said to go and look for the evidence and people found it, then thick vav outed herself with the messages only think she didn’t bank on was folk knowing you can delete messages from a Tik tok message conversation and even more so when the other person’s messages some of them are writing like they are relying, amiee you might be blind to your fake friendship but you can’t be blind to your make basically outing herself and is now on damage control and bringing out the mental health card.
Yeah pipe the do down Aimee you drunken scrote

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
No one find it strange how there’s so many new accounts on here especially today? Could be people actually finding out the true vav from the Sarah situation but I’m very cautious of them all 🫣
Same , all that s blown up and boom the sudden interest . Not like this thread hasn't been around for a while , like her unfortunately . Sound's quite hostile 😁 but same thought, especially that rocket that was on yesterday .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Her " mam " an English phrase , wouldn't be surprised if her on here yesterday but she need's that in the gob . She's Cumbria area, I believe . No even from up here or live's in Aberdeen , to remotely know how busy behind closed doors / offline the trouble she's been causing . The "ur " is lazy spelling / youth like spelling .

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Aw Aimee you really are that thick get back to launching trees about!!! You and Fanny baws are the most hated because you lie, scheme and exploit your children you cannot honestly sit there and call us anything quite frankly, when you have absolute weirdos saving videos of your kids for god knows what but that alone makes my skin crawl so while you may think you and her are better you aren’t you actively put your child’s life in danger everyday for a quick quid so please you sell utter se on TikTok remember that and most of your following is bought and most views are hate watches!! So listen dumb and dumber when all this dries up cause it will your getting old and quite honestly dress like mutton and not one of you can keep a man 🤣even people at these events don’t even want associated with you what does that tell you…………cause you’re both bullies and LIARS!! So shut your wonky mouth and piss off back to your hovel!!!