Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
How Aimee can say folk lie about her and bend the truth the bloody evidence is their so is all the other stuff she did before you cat piss the even knew her so you go off the word of what vav has told you Amiee, so hurt for another mum a lovely mum who put up a post from her own page about her mum and vav said to go and look for the evidence and people found it, then thick vav outed herself with the messages only think she didn’t bank on was folk knowing you can delete messages from a Tik tok message conversation and even more so when the other person’s messages some of them are writing like they are relying, amiee you might be blind to your fake friendship but you can’t be blind to your make basically outing herself and is now on damage control and bringing out the mental health card.
She was too quick to try and clear her dirty name, it’s so clear to see vav responded as the messages could be read! She really is that dim!
As usual she will be back to tiktok either brass neck or as a victim.
Surely the Huns must now see she’s not innocent! When will the mud stick?
Also Iv stopped buying my loreal as she promotes for them!!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Defo sounded like a wee pubescent boy towards the end.
Also the messages were more projection of Vavs behaviour put on to us.

Wary of all new accounts but welcome the debates 🤡
I thought it was vavs daughter? Very immature. And if you are on vavs team she needs all the help she can get. Scoof of alcopops from mad Pam and boom try brain washing the non vav believers 😝 the cult 😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aimee would do well not to make comments saying it’s all lies. She doesn't know her or her past. Just because Vav told her it’s all lies doesn’t mean it’s not true. See how that would stand up in a court, m’lud it’s all lies they do it because they are all jealous of me, I did ask a dying man to marry me, mum and nana told me to so I could get all financial benefits and tried to live a quiet life after that. Ok Miss Vav all the evidence submitted including this one will not be permitted 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Aimee would well not to make comments saying it’s all lies. She doesn't know her or her past. Just because Vav told her it’s all lies doesn’t mean it’s not true. See how that would stand up in a court, m’lud it’s all lies they do it because they are all jealous of me, I did ask a dying man to marry me, mum and nana told me to so I could get all financial benefits and tried to live a quiet life after that. Ok Miss Vav all the evidence submitted including this one will not be permitted 🙄
I just turned inside out reading that. The cringe

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aimee would well not to make comments saying it’s all lies. She doesn't know her or her past. Just because Vav told her it’s all lies doesn’t mean it’s not true. See how that would stand up in a court, m’lud it’s all lies they do it because they are all jealous of me, I did ask a dying man to marry me, mum and nana told me to so I could get all financial benefits and tried to live a quiet life after that. Ok Miss Vav all the evidence submitted including this one will not be permitted 🙄
I actually know this to be true as I know a friend of the person who sold her that house who also stayed in the same area. She went on a spending spree after she got the cash, bought a mini, driving lessons, the house which she paid way over the asking price for, designer gear the lot and showing off a new man in less than a year after losing the “love of her life” you know the man she never talks about because she knows that will open a whole can of worms. Oh and sold the house at a much lower price, bought an ex council flat after that. Had a few more men then met Petr. But in Aimee’s mind I must be lying

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Real life accounts of peoples encounters with the chav and still the huns on TikTok are still defending her. They are just as bad as her if not brainwashed! Getting caught up in her drama still knowing what she has done, it’s all here in black and white for everyone to see! I’m sure she has a short memory or has put everything to the back of her mind and forgets what she’s done so she maintains she’s innocent because that’s what she truly believes just like she thinks she’s a size 10. She’s a fing psycho. Glad more and more people are watching her and realising something is amiss and they come looking and see for themselves.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Real life accounts of peoples encounters with the chav and still the huns on TikTok are still defending her. They are just as bad as her if not brainwashed! Getting caught up in her drama still knowing what she has done, it’s all here in black and white for everyone to see! I’m sure she has a short memory or has put everything to the back of her mind and forgets what she’s done so she maintains she’s innocent because that’s what she truly believes just like she thinks she’s a size 10. She’s a fing psycho. Glad more and more people are watching her and realising something is amiss and they come looking and see for themselves.
Thing about CC is there are more people on here that actually know her than there is on Tattle. I’m not dissing tattle they have done a wonderful job and there are some who know there too

hahahah

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
I am new Yes
Am i Sarah friend Yes
Am i on tattle No and if you look on the Taylor swift thread a lot of got us banned

I just cant get over Steph mailing Sarah's mum and then finding out Claire who is upset her and J split up has got involved. Yesterday too i cant get over her eating a bloody subway when i had a sore tooth i could only manage soup and mac and cheese like wtf and then we got it the mental health card what about others mental health its always everyone else fault bar stephs.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m just catching up.. was out yesterday with friends for drinks and then a family meal.
Staff playing the victim as usual. Aimee defending her cus she also plays the victim. Wouldn’t be so quick to defend someone like her when her past is as dirty as her knickers.
That Bobby person is a weapon and a half. At one stage I was like what is this person even saying.. lahhooossseerrrss… jim Carey used this in films… in the 90’s Bobby. I’m ashamed for you trying to be comical. You are not comical nor have you upset anyone with your ridiculous comments. Clearly they either don’t staffs full history , or they do and don’t care. Either way defending such an evil t isn’t a good look. Her list of horrible s is so long and vile. She has to play her mental health card cus she knows she’s been outed for the lying t she is. She had max in a video in the bath, she used him for an advert and filmed the poor child when he had just woke up.. she films and talks about him no end for attention. These videos all get saved and when he’s older they are his digital footprint that he didn’t consent to. This alone makes her a vile mum. Her husband who sadly passed away never gets acknowledged cus she knows how disgusting she was to him and his family. You’d never know she had a husband who passed away. She is so so desperate to be this famous celebrity she will sell anything she can to get there. She is a sad pathetic t. Sits in her house applying make up, stomping round thinking she’s Beyoncé, lip syncing songs cus she has no mates and can’t go anywhere. She has no mates and can’t go anywhere cus she’s so hated. The people who support her are as bad as she is. And Aimee was slagged off on a live video by this creature, said horrible things about her then said they can’t be mates publicly. Yet here’s Aimee shouting injustice i said what I said. Aimee please shut the do up with your sayings. You unbearable prick.
The fact staph has done this and been shown for the liar she is and now saying poor me I deal with this every day.. just screams attention seeker. She came on so quick to defend herself and I am so glad it bit her on her size 16 arse. The dirty lying t

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I actually know this to be true as I know a friend of the person who sold her that house who also stayed in the same area. She went on a spending spree after she got the cash, bought a mini, driving lessons, the house which she paid way over the asking price for, designer gear the lot and showing off a new man in less than a year after losing the “love of her life” you know the man she never talks about because she knows that will open a whole can of worms. Oh and sold the house at a much lower price, bought an ex council flat after that. Had a few more men then met Petr. But in Aimee’s mind I must be lying
Smart business woman

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m just catching up.. was out yesterday with friends for drinks and then a family meal.
Staff playing the victim as usual. Aimee defending her cus she also plays the victim. Wouldn’t be so quick to defend someone like her when her past is as dirty as her knickers.
That Bobby person is a weapon and a half. At one stage I was like what is this person even saying.. lahhooossseerrrss… jim Carey used this in films… in the 90’s Bobby. I’m ashamed for you trying to be comical. You are not comical nor have you upset anyone with your ridiculous comments. Clearly they either don’t staffs full history , or they do and don’t care. Either way defending such an evil t isn’t a good look. Her list of horrible s is so long and vile. She has to play her mental health card cus she knows she’s been outed for the lying t she is. She had max in a video in the bath, she used him for an advert and filmed the poor child when he had just woke up.. she films and talks about him no end for attention. These videos all get saved and when he’s older they are his digital footprint that he didn’t consent to. This alone makes her a vile mum. Her husband who sadly passed away never gets acknowledged cus she knows how disgusting she was to him and his family. You’d never know she had a husband who passed away. She is so so desperate to be this famous celebrity she will sell anything she can to get there. She is a sad pathetic t. Sits in her house applying make up, stomping round thinking she’s Beyoncé, lip syncing songs cus she has no mates and can’t go anywhere. She has no mates and can’t go anywhere cus she’s so hated. The people who support her are as bad as she is. And Aimee was slagged off on a live video by this creature, said horrible things about her then said they can’t be mates publicly. Yet here’s Aimee shouting injustice i said what I said. Aimee please shut the do up with your sayings. You unbearable prick.
The fact staph has done this and been shown for the liar she is and now saying poor me I deal with this every day.. just screams attention seeker. She came on so quick to defend herself and I am so glad it bit her on her size 16 arse. The dirty lying t
Good morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hey usually on Aimess thread but I've had a month off and still trying to catch up on her thread ha been keeping up with vavs recent sitshow! Anyone seen the video of that girl crying over what vav has done to Sarah? Emz reposted it not sure if I'm allowed to post her page on here. She was in utter tears over what Vav has done to Sarah as Sarah has helped this lady and been really supportive towards her. Cant believe what she's done, if this doesn't get her cancelled I don't know what will xxxx

May 24, 2024
The World
Wonder if the lease she has on pip mansion has on it she can use it for a business premises? As she films all her content there 🤷‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
Hey usually on Aimess thread but I've had a month off and still trying to catch up on her thread ha been keeping up with vavs recent sitshow! Anyone seen the video of that girl crying over what vav has done to Sarah? Emz reposted it not sure if I'm allowed to post her page on here. She was in utter tears over what Vav has done to Sarah as Sarah has helped this lady and been really supportive towards her. Cant believe what she's done, if this doesn't get her cancelled I don't know what will xxxx
Hello you ❤️ welcome over.
Yeah that’s another Emma, she is the girl nana confronted when she was with her kids.
It was that video I learnt that Vav had phoned social services on people. I didn’t know that until a couple days ago

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I thought it was vavs daughter? Very immature. And if you are on vavs team she needs all the help she can get. Scoof of alcopops from mad Pam and boom try brain washing the non vav believers 😝 the cult 😆
It probably was, Steph teaching her daughter the ropes young so that she fits into the witches coven and can carry on the tradition of the quarterback buck toothed slags