Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Hello you ❤️ welcome over.
Yeah that’s another Emma, she is the girl nana confronted when she was with her kids.
It was that video I learnt that Vav had phoned social services on people. I didn’t know that until a couple days ago
Awwww thankyou 🥰🥰 I know it's all absolutely insane. I cant believe she posted those messages and deleted her replies it's crazy! I felt so sorry for that lady, she genuinely seemed upset over her friend bless her. This b has to be taken down! She's utterly vile xx

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I just read on TL the ikea joiner refused the job
Not much wonder, she’d be a nightmare customer. He probably had to sign a pre agreement to enter pip mansion it must be like the big brother house. Do you consent to being filmed in videos? Are you single? Are you ready for this jelly? Do you have a life insurance policy?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hello you ❤️ welcome over.
Yeah that’s another Emma, she is the girl nana confronted when she was with her kids.
It was that video I learnt that Vav had phoned social services on people. I didn’t know that until a couple days ago
But soon as people phone social services with real genuine concerns, we’re jealous and sad individuals😂

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Aww mee, I’m just catching up again while the kids are in the pool 😂 the embarrassment I feel for her right now is unreal imagine knocking on doors saying she’s a celebrity and the paps might be going about 😂 I just can’t cope with this, and I’m thinking about vin petrol too & laughing to myself & Sam hasn’t made me disappear which is quite disappointing as I was away from my kids 😂 also nowt wrong with cleaning toilets least it’s an honest living unlike being a big fat liar on the internet x

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Aimee needs to pipe doon as well, she’s only chipping in coz she is a big boring t that’s wanting some of the attention coz all she has is dish up se in her stinky dressing gown, seeing her hamin down that burger the other day fing disgusting 🤮 wanted to poke me eyes out x
Shes such a sheep isn't she! Thick as pig s aswell...Vav has got her exactly where she wants her! Imagen defending so many wrong doings even though Vav slated her and humiliated her.. No morals, no self respect! The day these 2 are cancelled cant come quick enough! They shouldn't be allowed to earn a penny on social media! Baffles me how they get defended xx

Apr 26, 2024
uk
IMG_0883.png
How sad you can’t stay off social media for more than 12 hours? Only took a few hours yesterday before she was back in the comments of her video answering people back and deleting all the “trolls” comments to fit her narrative. What a said existence she has
See at the bottom

"Ad PR gifted"

You can't even believe reviews with that on there, it's a freebie thanks!

Mar 8, 2024
Shes such a sheep isn't she! Thick as pig s aswell...Vav has got her exactly where she wants her! Imagen defending so many wrong doings even though Vav slated her and humiliated her.. No morals, no self respect! The day these 2 are cancelled cant come quick enough! They shouldn't be allowed to earn a penny on social media! Baffles me how they get defended xx
She’s so think. But she will do and say anything for attention. Sad t

See what gets me is why it’s always the illiterate inbred wankspangling bunglecunts that come over to defend their cult leaders, they always start banging on about money & how much money they are making but I would rather be piss poor than exploit any of my children for likes & engagement, especially a child that can’t consent to being pimped out to make money.
Oh & as Gavin (my emotional support succulent) says “money screams but wealth whispers.” 😉 🌵

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She’s horrible can almost smell her through my phone screen, her daughter is a wee madam as well, my youngest is 10 and she wouldn’t dare dictate to me, but that suits Aimee coz she wants to stay home all summer anyway x

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee needs to pipe doon as well, she’s only chipping in coz she is a big boring t that’s wanting some of the attention coz all she has is dish up se in her stinky dressing gown, seeing her hamin down that burger the other day fing disgusting 🤮 wanted to poke me eyes out x
She’s a minty b. Imagine defending a woman who openly slated you like a mean girl to another friend laughing at you and saying what even is her last name like the t she is. Staff bangs on about mean girls when she is the mean girl. Horrible t

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Ah her comment to “LEAVE HER ALONE” Hun we do! we are all blocked because we asked big girl questions that didn’t fit your fake online narrative!
We will continue to leave you alone and talk real chat here. We are in our lane and you stay in your lane.
Continue to sell the bronzer and we will continue to not buy the brands that you endorse.
It’s not us hun, it’s you.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Tell you what, I’d hate to have any of her fwit huns as a ‘mate’ if they think she has a ‘heart of gold’ 😂 I physically cringe at the comments.. especially the jealousy ones. She seeps t from every single pore, she has absolutely nothing any decent person with morals wants. Everything she’s got is through deceit and fraud.. she hasn’t ‘earned’ any of it. There’s a word for women who target men with money, and kids to trap them honey 😜

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
She’s horrible can almost smell her through my phone screen, her daughter is a wee madam as well, my youngest is 10 and she wouldn’t dare dictate to me, but that suits Aimee coz she wants to stay home all summer anyway x
Totally agree! She can't wait for the summer hols so she can stay in bed and do sweet F all. Just wait until highschool comes around! She has no idea whats to come! Both s self obsessed mothers who only care about themselves! Cant stand ither of them, I feel so sorry for little M, Vav exploiting him for views makes me feel sick. Never see her doing anything with him, soooo sad xx