Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
While waiting for Vav…

Might As Well Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

blablabla

Jul 8, 2024
scotland
So I’m guessing she’ll be back on tomorrow with a tt about max as that is the usual order of things. 1.People are bullying me, 2.I’m a victim,3. my mental health can’t handle it,4. I’m taking a break, 5.look at my child, feel sorry for me. The word gets thrown about a fair bit on the app but she has to be an actual, real narcissist. She has all the traits. Get some therapy Steph to remove that massive chip on your shoulder. Fanny.

Mar 9, 2024
We all have a level of narcissism in us, but these tiktokers are rife!!
You’ve got Yaz in her comments who fed off her husband and slept with her best friends baby daddy. As of those kind of people back you have any credibility.
They share their life (fake one) on social media then cry when people show them to be lying.

All they want to do is to be able to lie, cheat, scam and fabricate drama, and be allowed to do it in peace.
If they came in to a shop I worked in and I lied to them about a product, a clothing item etc, they’d return it and I’d have my ass handed to me. Can I says ‘you’re jealous’.
Tiktok is like the windows of a zoo animal enclosure.
We are watching them in their habitat
Love this analogy! Not one of us watchers stand at the baboon enclosure n don’t comment at their bums do we! Bloody hell though - I am shocked at what I have found out here ! I thought she had bought the house! Only really sparked my Interest with the autism ticket scam and wanted to know more! Blown my mind this has! How is she not locked up! Her only saving graces that I can see are that her and her home are clean - she feeds her kids balanced food and she gets dressed! I have however concluded after my investigations the following :-
A narc
A liar
A thief
A scammer
A size 20
A cheat
A fraudster
A bully
A s stirer
Devoid of any empathy or understanding
Someone who would feel your bloke up under the table while telling you how gorgeous you are
A total attention seeker
Total poison
A gaslighter
Am I on the right track here mrs Monty?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Remember when the Boaby said we sit here all day seething with jealousy watching Vav trying to destroy her. I bet she’s watching us and Tattle, trying to figure out a way to shut us up and destroy us. While at the same time raging reading the truths we all know about her. Hiya 👋😘

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So I’m guessing she’ll be back on tomorrow with a tt about max as that is the usual order of things. 1.People are bullying me, 2.I’m a victim,3. my mental health can’t handle it,4. I’m taking a break, 5.look at my child, feel sorry for me. The word gets thrown about a fair bit on the app but she has to be an actual, real narcissist. She has all the traits. Get some therapy Steph to remove that massive chip on your shoulder. Fanny.
You’re generous, I can’t see her lasting until the day is over unless her management have stepped in and told her not to or maybe even had discussions with brands telling them to get her to fk

May 13, 2024
scotland
It’ll be “guuuyyyssss I’m sorry I’ve not been on” no one cares! “I’ve read through the most supportive comments” the ones you approved! “And I’ve decided I’m worth it! I work hard and I’m gonna show these bitches” 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱 “annyywayyyy there’s something big coming” yup we know it’s a bronzer wee yer name on it cause you canna keep yer gob shut! “Here’s lils manky chicken Kiev dunno why it always looks burnt” it’s cold cause you’ve been fixing the filter ya t! “Mwah love the ones that matter and do the haters” yup vav that’s us told 🙄🙄🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Love this analogy! Not one of us watchers stand at the baboon enclosure n don’t comment at their bums do we! Bloody hell though - I am shocked at what I have found out here ! I thought she had bought the house! Only really sparked my Interest with the autism ticket scam and wanted to know more! Blown my mind this has! How is she not locked up! Her only saving graces that I can see are that her and her home are clean - she feeds her kids balanced food and she gets dressed! I have however concluded after my investigations the following :-
A narc
A liar
A thief
A scammer
A size 20
A cheat
A fraudster
A bully
A s stirer
Someone who would feel your bloke up under the table while telling you how gorgeous you are
A total attention seeker
Total poison
A gaslighter
They have all happened over a number of years

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Dunno if that’s how it works! Think we’re meant to be all “oh no we’re sorry and so scared” but you could ask to sit up front 🤣 💯 he’s saying no to my smart ass mouth
Ayeee still so sorry we’re so scared but I need to see where we’re going don’t take us to a s tip pleaseeeeeeee I promise I won’t tell anyone ✌🏼♥️

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Are they Honeslty for real that deanne English and she showed messsages what she failed to do is show her replies as she has deleted them people don’t start a conversation with ah yes Claire blah blah blah the person was replying to Steph’s previous comment. And I might have guessed cat piss would be in the comments an injustice the amount of things Steph has done to others and your a fine one to talk you both are wrong ones and need to come back to real reality with a fing smack to the head
IMG_3365.jpeg IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3367.jpeg IMG_3369.jpeg IMG_3368.jpeg
This is another attention seeking manipulation to the gullible followers to massage her ego 🙄 if she was really struggling mh .she wouldn't leave comments on for ppl to feel sorry for her n tell her how amazing she is 🤢 ohhh and delete all the people stating truthful facts in the comments . You would go off sm all together n turn off comments to not cause any more drama but not beefy she loves it n craves the minions telling her how much they love her and that we are all jealous of who she is and what she has . 🙈🤣 ffs even vv Hates who she is n what she has lol why would we all want that . I honestly can say I wish ppl would wake up to how damaging n nasty this vile person is . She gets away with far to much .

May 24, 2024
The World
A narc
A liar
A thief
A scammer
A size 20
A cheat
A fraudster
A bully
A s stirer
A total attention seeker
Total poison
A gaslighter
Bang on the money my dear
One follower commented something on her tiktok and she responded ‘let see what you boyfriend thinks’
🤢🤣

He thinks you’re a skank as well to be honest babe but shoot your shot.

May 13, 2024
scotland
This is another attention seeking manipulation to the gullible followers to massage her ego 🙄 if she was really struggling mh .she wouldn't leave comments on for ppl to feel sorry for her n tell her how amazing she is 🤢 ohhh and delete all the people stating truthful facts in the comments . You would go off sm all together n turn off comments to not cause any more drama but not beefy she loves it n craves the minions telling her how much they love her and that we are all jealous of who she is and what she has . 🙈🤣 ffs even vv Hates who she is n what she has lol why would we all want that . I honestly can say I wish ppl would wake up to how damaging n nasty this vile person is . She gets away with far to much .
That’s the thing! I post a lot of s on here and take the piss! Let my wee sarcastic feral side run away with me cause I wouldn’t on tik tok! I keep it semi sensible over there! But those who genuinely suffer and have feelings of ending it all don’t threaten it! They don’t post it! We all know someone directly or indirectly that we can say “we had no idea” “we thought they were doing good now” I’ve said it myself! They take themselves away and they do the unthinkable! Now don’t get me wrong those that post their struggles are doing so because they still see a way through and want help! Those that post and discuss past GENUINE struggles do so to raise awareness and show those suffering there can be a way out! But this pity party from vav is disgusting and nothing more than a distraction technique from her massive do up!

May 24, 2024
The World
Remember when the Boaby said we sit here all day seething with jealousy watching Vav trying to destroy her. I bet she’s watching us and Tattle, trying to figure out a way to shut us up and destroy us. While at the same time raging reading the truths we all know about her. Hiya 👋😘
Im on annual leave today from my 9-5 while ordering items for own business, sipping on a cup of tea and eating a slice of Madeira cake. ☕🍰