Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
That’s the thing! I post a lot of s on here and take the piss! Let my wee sarcastic feral side run away with me cause I wouldn’t on tik tok! I keep it semi sensible over there! But those who genuinely suffer and have feelings of ending it all don’t threaten it! They don’t post it! We all know someone directly or indirectly that we can say “we had no idea” “we thought they were doing good now” I’ve said it myself! They take themselves away and they do the unthinkable! Now don’t get me wrong those that post their struggles are doing so because they still see a way through and want help! Those that post and discuss past GENUINE struggles do so to raise awareness and show those suffering there can be a way out! But this pity party from vav is disgusting and nothing more than a distraction technique from her massive do up!
She throwing mh about but dies she consider what she has done to other mh state no as she doesn't care . Those messages should have been deleted n that women blocked . She thrived on receiving those messages and also sent them to others . Therefore discussed someone's abuse to other ppl not caring how that would effect them . People like vav use the mh card when it suits them and that's vile amd disgusting . I am all for ppl raising awareness and sharing their own journeys of what they go through or dealt with . But she knew what she was doing and took great pleasure in being a bully in regards to what another person has had to endure throughout their childhood with an abusive mother and taunted that poor lady over sm about it 😢 yet she's crying about her mh . No her actions are vile n nasty and she needs held accountable for it

May 13, 2024
scotland
She throwing mh about but dies she consider what she has done to other mh state no as she doesn't care . Those messages should have been deleted n that women blocked . She thrived on receiving those messages and also sent them to others . Therefore discussed someone's abuse to other ppl not caring how that would effect them . People like vav use the mh card when it suits them and that's vile amd disgusting . I am all for ppl raising awareness and sharing their own journeys of what they go through or dealt with . But she knew what she was doing and took great pleasure in being a bully in regards to what another person has had to endure throughout their childhood with an abusive mother and taunted that poor lady over sm about it 😢 yet she's crying about her mh . No her actions are vile n nasty and she needs held accountable for it
Absolutely she does, I spent an hr last night defending those who are calling her out publicly and holding her accountable! Apparently they are bully’s and narcs! Folk need to move on apparently! Eh I don’t think so! She’s a twisted wee se who knows exactly how to work a crowd for her own gain! But we’re the bad guys! Think not

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
So I’m guessing she’ll be back on tomorrow with a tt about max as that is the usual order of things. 1.People are bullying me, 2.I’m a victim,3. my mental health can’t handle it,4. I’m taking a break, 5.look at my child, feel sorry for me. The word gets thrown about a fair bit on the app but she has to be an actual, real narcissist. She has all the traits. Get some therapy Steph to remove that massive chip on your shoulder. Fanny.
This is the thing , she constantly says I am strong I can deal with 🧌 , the hate , I don't listen to it blah blah blah . Acts untouchable but the minute she gets caught out in her vile behaviour or lies , the poor me I can't cope my mh cats gets pulled out n the son gets rolled out for views it's pathetic. Maybe be a grown ass women vav n own up to ur actions n vile behaviour and you won't be called out for ur lying . At this point she's almost transparent with her content and how she tries to manipulate the narrative of her stories 🙄

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
This is the thing , she constantly says I am strong I can deal with 🧌 , the hate , I don't listen to it blah blah blah . Acts untouchable but the minute she gets caught out in her vile behaviour or lies , the poor me I can't cope my mh card gets pulled out n the son gets rolled out for views it's pathetic. Maybe be a grown ass women vav n own up to ur actions n vile behaviour and you won't be called out for ur lying . At this point she's almost transparent with her content and how she tries to manipulate the narrative of her stories 🙄

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Absolutely she does, I spent an hr last night defending those who are calling her out publicly and holding her accountable! Apparently they are bully’s and narcs! Folk need to move on apparently! Eh I don’t think so! She’s a twisted wee se who knows exactly how to work a crowd for her own gain! But we’re the bad guys!

Absolutely she does, I spent an hr last night defending those who are calling her out publicly and holding her accountable! Apparently they are bully’s and narcs! Folk need to move on apparently! Eh I don’t think so! She’s a twisted wee se who knows exactly how to work a crowd for her own gain! But we’re the bad guys! Think not
Exactly 💯 her n the witches will be trying to make up a story the now for damage control before she makes another video 🤣 and if m is at his dad's she can't use him until he's bk . Because then we can see she has yet another sneaky poor me videos in her drafts . She's a very calculated women and it's actually scary how so many strangers to her support her and her behaviour .

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Love this analogy! Not one of us watchers stand at the baboon enclosure n don’t comment at their bums do we! Bloody hell though - I am shocked at what I have found out here ! I thought she had bought the house! Only really sparked my Interest with the autism ticket scam and wanted to know more! Blown my mind this has! How is she not locked up! Her only saving graces that I can see are that her and her home are clean - she feeds her kids balanced food and she gets dressed! I have however concluded after my investigations the following :-
A narc
A liar
A thief
A scammer
A size 20
A cheat
A fraudster
A bully
A s stirer
Devoid of any empathy or understanding
Someone who would feel your bloke up under the table while telling you how gorgeous you are
A total attention seeker
Total poison
A gaslighter
Am I on the right track here mrs Monty?
How could you forget
People are Just jealous
Aberdeen Beyoncé

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav doll we all know you read here so …..married single mama here of 4 2 asn kids I’ve managed to so far today jet wash my back door garden monoblock a b to which I wasn’t sure if it need the lawnmower 🤣 and also jet washed the paint off my
Decking while my boys were having a water gun fight….onto painting said decking so I can get that hot tub back up and a waterslide for the boys to keep them entertained why the do can you never be productive for your kids? Always shovelling on tons of make up! Happy Monday hunny 💋💋

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Bang on the money my dear
One follower commented something on her tiktok and she responded ‘let see what you boyfriend thinks’
🤢🤣

He thinks you’re a skank as well to be honest babe but shoot your shot.
And her balanced meals are pasta, more pasta, chilled food, packaged and frozen veg, too lazy, sorry busy to chop an onion. Thinks she’s Nigella in the kitchen

May 13, 2024
scotland
Might as well just get a white van?
I’ll take the tunes and the disco ball, and the vodka
I’ve a wee fondue machine, and just bought some new cocktail glasses from John Lewis for garden parties over summer! We can make this a Boujee kidnapping/roadtrip/we secretly love it! We ain’t sorry get tae do trip 🥂

May 13, 2024
scotland
And her balanced meals are pasta, more pasta, chilled food, packaged and frozen veg, too lazy, sorry busy to chop an onion. Thinks she’s Nigella in the kitchen
🤣🤣🤣 I’m never forgetting the “guuuyyssss I have a hack, chop 60 onions and bag them up oh and 20lbs of beef mince……bag it up too! I’m saving you so much time” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
It’ll be “guuuyyyssss I’m sorry I’ve not been on” no one cares! “I’ve read through the most supportive comments” the ones you approved! “And I’ve decided I’m worth it! I work hard and I’m gonna show these bitches” 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱 “annyywayyyy there’s something big coming” yup we know it’s a bronzer wee yer name on it cause you canna keep yer gob shut! “Here’s lils manky chicken Kiev dunno why it always looks burnt” it’s cold cause you’ve been fixing the filter ya t! “Mwah love the ones that matter and do the haters” yup vav that’s us told 🙄🙄🙄
Jesus! You just gave her her script!! Ssshhh
Also fingers some food makes an orgasmic face and then wipes the rest in her hair or maxs when he strolls over to to see the commotion