Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Vav doll we all know you read here so …..married single mama here of 4 2 asn kids I’ve managed to so far today jet wash my back door garden monoblock a b to which I wasn’t sure if it need the lawnmower 🤣 and also jet washed the paint off my
Decking while my boys were having a water gun fight….onto painting said decking so I can get that hot tub back up and a waterslide for the boys to keep them entertained why the do can you never be productive for your kids? Always shovelling on tons of make up! Happy Monday hunny 💋💋
ITS HER JOBBBBB

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Im on annual leave today from my 9-5 while ordering items for own business, sipping on a cup of tea and eating a slice of Madeira cake. ☕🍰
I’m working from home which I always do and sitting on social media, just call me vav. The boaby will love that except I’m actually earning doing a proper job guaranteed until retirement with a fantastic pension

May 13, 2024
scotland
Jesus! You just gave her her script!! Ssshhh
Also fingers some food makes an orgasmic face and then wipes the rest in her hair or maxs when he strolls over to to see the commotion
She says any of that and I’ll post my face in here and out myself 😉 go on VAV take the bait you know you want to know who at least one of us is!! Then you can plaster me all over your socials in a “here’s one of them I’m not bothered about” “I don’t read there I was sent this” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 do off

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Bet those neighbours heard a thing or two
I thought for a long time is was detached but then found out it’s an end terrace. Nothing wrong with an end terrace but I seem to remember her going on about it being her dream forever home, so she either implied or I assumed it was detached. Prob because she also made out Petr was big in oil. From what I can make out he was still studying for his degree and at his age would have still had a few rungs to climb

Mar 9, 2024
And her balanced meals are pasta, more pasta, chilled food, packaged and frozen veg, too lazy, sorry busy to chop an onion. Thinks she’s Nigella in the kitchen
Oops -in my defence after watching olga she looks like Mary Berry - no doubt now im in the hole it will all be in my face 🤣🤣I’m still trying to fathom how she thinks she can pass a size 20 arse off as as a size 12 - fascinates me! And all that lip syncing? Least she seams to know the words tho! Don’t get me on that twirking thing she does 😱 how old is she? My kids would disown me I swear !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oops -in my defence after watching olga she looks like Mary Berry - no doubt now im in the hole it will all be in my face 🤣🤣I’m still trying to fathom how she thinks she can pass a size 20 arse off as as a size 12 - fascinates me! And all that lip syncing? Least she seams to know the words tho! Don’t get me on that twirking thing she does 😱 how old is she? My kids would disown me I swear !
37 but looks 47 without a filter

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Firstly hello everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m ok but I’m not 🥺 wtf have I just caught up on 😭 I’m beyond raging with this boot now, I’ve surpassed that 😡
My heart is breaking for HAHM, it’s close to home for me, similar situation with my birth giver, I’ve been away from her for 23 years but a few year ago she contacted my kids dad whom hasn’t been in their lives for nearly 12 years and tried to further abuse me, I still struggle with the s she put me through. I’m far, far away from both of them. That fs suicide baiting 😡 Vav hen you’re the fing lowest of the lowest, I’ve had to watch my son distraught for over a week as one of his mates is no longer here 😭 no one knew nothing, he appeared a happy lad people still don’t know why so how fing dare you, how fing dare you!!!!! HAHM if you read this or anyone knows her which from what I have read, I guess one or two do, give her the biggest hug, we are not victims like some arsehole paints herself we are survivors, we may be a wee bit battered and bruised but look at our beautiful families, you’re an angel ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Firstly hello everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m ok but I’m not 🥺 wtf have I just caught up on 😭 I’m beyond raging with this boot now, I’ve surpassed that 😡
My heart is breaking for HAHM, it’s close to home for me, similar situation with my birth giver, I’ve been away from her for 23 years but a few year ago she contacted my kids dad whom hasn’t been in their lives for nearly 12 years and tried to further abuse me, I still struggle with the s she put me through. I’m far, far away from both of them. That fs suicide baiting 😡 Vav hen you’re the fing lowest of the lowest, I’ve had to watch my son distraught for over a week as one of his mates is no longer here 😭 no one knew nothing, he appeared a happy lad people still don’t know why so how fing dare you, how fing dare you!!!!! HAHM if you read this or anyone knows her which from what I have read, I guess one or two do, give her the biggest hug, we are not victims like some arsehole paints herself we are survivors, we may be a wee bit battered and bruised but look at our beautiful families, you’re an angel ❤️❤️❤️
Hope your ok babes ♥️♥️

May 13, 2024
scotland
My heart breaks for both you and your son! Keep going angel your stronger than you know, sending you lots of love ❤️❤️
She really pushed a lot of buttons and she knows it! She knows full well she’s crossed a line massively xxxxx

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My heart breaks for both you and your son! Keep going angel your stronger than you know, sending you lots of love ❤️❤️
She really pushed a lot of buttons and she knows it! She knows full well she’s crossed a line massively xxxxx
I’ll never let her win, she was horrible and I mean horrible. None of my siblings bother with her so she will die a lonely old woman, all the grandkids she has and sees none of them. I don’t take to do with any of my siblings either as they are just wronguns too, kids all off them too, the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree for them 😡 I learned that quite quickly in my early teens/20s, my father is the same also so it’s just wee me.
I have had and are still going through intense therapy, nothing seems to work, I’m ok for a bit then I nose dive but my wee family are amazing ❤️
Vag is beyond help 😡 she’s a twisted fing evil boot. My feeling is neither right or wrong but I feel Vag is worse, more evil than hahm birth giver right now, she chose to insert herself in this. We know you read here Vag, so word of warning hen, I make this promise to you, if I ever see you in Glasgow I promise I won’t be held accountable for my actions cause you are an evil spiteful twisted stupid wee lassie who needs to be brought down a peg or ten, you’re problem now is you won’t be able to go anywhere up and down this country without someone recognising you, what kind of life is that for your children, not being able to go out nice places with their mother because of the hurt she’s caused, you would be too paranoid that someone would say anything but that’s why you would have your kids everywhere with you because most mothers unlike yourself, your mother & grand mother wouldn’t pull someone up in front of their kids 😡 just you three absolute fing wastes of space

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I thought for a long time is was detached but then found out it’s an end terrace. Nothing wrong with an end terrace but I seem to remember her going on about it being her dream forever home, so she either implied or I assumed it was detached. Prob because she also made out Petr was big in oil. From what I can make out he was still studying for his degree and at his age would have still had a few rungs to climb

She was so mad that her brother got offered a brand new house out Kingswells way, vav was raging that her and Petr had to save and get a mortgage

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She was so mad that her brother got offered a brand new house out Kingswells way, vav was raging that her and Petr had to save and get a mortgage
Why would she think she was entitled to social housing, she owned a flat? It also suggests she went through all that cash pretty quickly with nothing to show. Some mother providing for her kids when she wasted thousands and still seems to spend money like there’s no tomorrow

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been catching up on all the screen recordings etc over on TT. I actually had a wee giggle to myself, this is how stupid she is, I dinna know if anyone has mentioned it buttttt when she was talking about ex’s matching her on tinder, I dinna know how it works never been on it but for her to know they have matched her does she not have to swip on the either before or after to know they have matched with her? 🫢🫣🤔

Also that totally over exaggerated se…. Someone just came in here blah blah blah….. I didn’t know when you sent a message on TT live you could hear the tone in someone’s voice 🤡