Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve been catching up on all the screen recordings etc over on TT. I actually had a wee giggle to myself, this is how stupid she is, I dinna know if anyone has mentioned it buttttt when she was talking about ex’s matching her on tinder, I dinna know how it works never been on it but for her to know they have matched her does she not have to swip on the either before or after to know they have matched with her? 🫢🫣🤔

Also that totally over exaggerated se…. Someone just came in here blah blah blah….. I didn’t know when you sent a message on TT live you could hear the tone in someone’s voice 🤡
I think it presents matches then you decide which way to swipe, the problem with Chavron is her profile will paint her as a better person than she is. If and that’s a big if any of her exes show as a match it’s based on what they are looking for. They left her because she’s not who she portrays herself to be. She’s a selfish, heartless b. oh and her profile had her boobs looking a lot bigger than they are. It was comical

May 24, 2024
The World
Firstly hello everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m ok but I’m not 🥺 wtf have I just caught up on 😭 I’m beyond raging with this boot now, I’ve surpassed that 😡
My heart is breaking for HAHM, it’s close to home for me, similar situation with my birth giver, I’ve been away from her for 23 years but a few year ago she contacted my kids dad whom hasn’t been in their lives for nearly 12 years and tried to further abuse me, I still struggle with the s she put me through. I’m far, far away from both of them. That fs suicide baiting 😡 Vav hen you’re the fing lowest of the lowest, I’ve had to watch my son distraught for over a week as one of his mates is no longer here 😭 no one knew nothing, he appeared a happy lad people still don’t know why so how fing dare you, how fing dare you!!!!! HAHM if you read this or anyone knows her which from what I have read, I guess one or two do, give her the biggest hug, we are not victims like some arsehole paints herself we are survivors, we may be a wee bit battered and bruised but look at our beautiful families, you’re an angel ❤️❤️❤️
Oh my girl ❤️
So sorry it’s triggering you. Did think of you when reading as I’ve had snippets of yours story.
Squeeze to your boy. I hope he’s doing the best he can. I’m sure you’ll be seeing to it he’s got everything he needs xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Firstly hello everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m ok but I’m not 🥺 wtf have I just caught up on 😭 I’m beyond raging with this boot now, I’ve surpassed that 😡
My heart is breaking for HAHM, it’s close to home for me, similar situation with my birth giver, I’ve been away from her for 23 years but a few year ago she contacted my kids dad whom hasn’t been in their lives for nearly 12 years and tried to further abuse me, I still struggle with the s she put me through. I’m far, far away from both of them. That fs suicide baiting 😡 Vav hen you’re the fing lowest of the lowest, I’ve had to watch my son distraught for over a week as one of his mates is no longer here 😭 no one knew nothing, he appeared a happy lad people still don’t know why so how fing dare you, how fing dare you!!!!! HAHM if you read this or anyone knows her which from what I have read, I guess one or two do, give her the biggest hug, we are not victims like some arsehole paints herself we are survivors, we may be a wee bit battered and bruised but look at our beautiful families, you’re an angel ❤️❤️❤️

Glad you are back we have missed you ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Oh bless her!!! What a lovely message to pass over. Are you able to reply and say “thank you so much for sharing your story, it’s amazing to have found such solidarity from so many strong survivors coming forward after such a painful situation, I genuinely appreciate this more than I can articulate’ xxx

So this is from Sarah herself that reply. ❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think it presents matches then you decide which way to swipe, the problem with Chavron is her profile will paint her as a better person than she is. If and that’s a big if any of her exes show as a match it’s based on what they are looking for. They left her because she’s not who she portrays herself to be. She’s a selfish, heartless b. oh and her profile had her boobs looking a lot bigger than they are. It was comical
Her spaniels ears 😂😭 I’m so jealous of them sitting here with my big fake pert tatas

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my girl ❤️
So sorry it’s triggering you. Did think of you when reading as I’ve had snippets of yours story.
Squeeze to your boy. I hope he’s doing the best he can. I’m sure you’ll be seeing to it he’s got everything he needs xx
Thank you ❤️ my cpn told me I should write a book, it would make good reading.
He’s doing ok, he has his own house but always comes for a cuddle from his wee mum 🥺

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve been catching up on all the screen recordings etc over on TT. I actually had a wee giggle to myself, this is how stupid she is, I dinna know if anyone has mentioned it buttttt when she was talking about ex’s matching her on tinder, I dinna know how it works never been on it but for her to know they have matched her does she not have to swip on the either before or after to know they have matched with her? 🫢🫣🤔

Also that totally over exaggerated se…. Someone just came in here blah blah blah….. I didn’t know when you sent a message on TT live you could hear the tone in someone’s voice 🤡
She must pay for the pro version that shows you who swiped right on you.

Aye the theatrical voice got me too when she said ‘and what do you bring to the table’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
No one said it!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Oh bless her!!! What a lovely message to pass over. Are you able to reply and say “thank you so much for sharing your story, it’s amazing to have found such solidarity from so many strong survivors coming forward after such a painful situation, I genuinely appreciate this more than I can articulate’ xxx

Awww don’t 🥺 I’m bawling my eyes out, I actually heard that in her voice 😢 she should really do bed time reading for kids ❤️
I do follow her and I went to message her it sent a 👋🏽(didn’t know it done that) to her then a s myself, don’t want her to feel people are being nosey and I know she will be getting a lot of messages 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d stand toe to toe with that t for her & right by HAHM side to make sure she never falls ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you ❤️ my cpn told me I should write a book, it would make good reading.
He’s doing ok, he has his own house but always comes for a cuddle from his wee mum 🥺
You should consider it ❤️
I’m reading a book on narcissistic Casanovas and it’s a woman’s real story.

Bless him, they are always our kids no matter what ❤️

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
We have missed you x

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Delighted to have you back .... I'm so sorry to hear about your son's friend. Sending a big hug x

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Did anyone see this comment too 😂 thought Petr was so apologetic to what he had allegedly done 🫣 Vag hen don’t think your suggestion of go ask my ex husband what you have to offer is going to give you the response you think
He just keeps the peace so he has access to his son, she’s the type of woman to withhold contact if it’s not in her favour so he is going along with it. He is well shot of her. God forbid the day he moves on, she won’t allow Max near the new woman and make like difficult for all. Typical scummy mummy

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Please pass on to Sarah we are all thinking of her from a fellow Aberdeen Quine I know people who know Sarah and they are think the world of her so I am glad she has lovely friends around her to look after her.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That company posted this a day ago, why would they post this while the s has hit the fan? What a strange marketing. It just came up on my fyp.
Another small business trying to get in on the drama to promote their stuff. Remember the tan from a local business a while ago she was promoting you’ve never heard of it again. Big tip- take your bags and run the opposite direction and don’t get yourself involved everything she touches seems to never see the light of day again.