Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You might remember the timeline better than me. I’ve got it in my head her flat didn’t go up for sale until after they moved into the house and if you go by her videos being left penniless then she had no money. What she had was maybe spent on furnishing the house whih might be why she took most of it
I don’t know much of her from back then but I seen a ‘supporter’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ saying how she remembers her having to walk in the rain to go to solicitors yada ya da but why the hell was she walking in the rain, she drives 😂 she’s honestly an attention seeking t!!! Unless Vag has been through it no one has but it’s always worse for her

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You might remember the timeline better than me. I’ve got it in my head her flat didn’t go up for sale until after they moved into the house and if you go by her videos being left penniless then she had no money. What she had was maybe spent on furnishing the house whih might be why she took most of it
I don’t know much of her from back then but I seen a ‘supporter’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ saying how she remembers her having to walk in the rain to go to solicitors yada ya da but why the hell was she walking in the rain, she drives 😂 she’s honestly an attention seeking t!!! Unless Vag has been through it no one has but it’s always worse for her

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s implicated herself so much, that’s the only reason she took it down, I didn’t see the original but have read the comments didn’t go her way. Her commenters have obviously let her know it looked like she had been replying!!! She’s so bloody stupid, she’s obviously thought this will defo clear my name 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ Vav hen stop thinking you’re this big I am because you ain’t, you’re nothing!!!!
As far as I can remember was it not aren’t we lils who took herself over to HAHM page? She got herself involved, Vag as her mother should of put a stop to that on her end, or more than likely it’s been Vag using Lilly 🤷🏻‍♀️ personally I would of told Lilly to F off if she came for me, child or not, if she wants to act like a big woman she needs to take it back
As soon as she said "If you look here it says follow back, I don't follow this woman " The red mist came over me and I commented saying but you did follow her Steph , please stop lying ! I was then blocked straight away :ROFLMAO: . She knew she had been caught out . Others started commenting the same and the post was taken down ( obv know this from screenshots flying around ) . Whoever told her about the video failed to tell her there was evidence to say they were following each other . HAHM isn't going to put herself through this if she didn't have facts Steph , come on ! For a so called professional , shes no the brightest . Yes we can see HAHM mum was first to make contact , but that in no way clears Steph from any wrongdoing. She preaches women supporting women , so why not contact Sarah and tell her . Instead she pins a comment to taunt her .. a comment which had no relevance to what she was talking about . This was a month after the messages, so by then Steph knew exactly who this woman was. I'm sorry but she deserves everything thats coming to her

May 24, 2024
The World
As soon as she said "If you look here it says follow back, I don't follow this woman " The red mist came over me and I commented saying but you did follow her Steph , please stop lying ! I was then blocked straight away :ROFLMAO: . She knew she had been caught out . Others started commenting the same and the post was taken down ( obv know this from screenshots flying around ) . Whoever told her about the video failed to tell her there was evidence to say they were following each other . HAHM isn't going to put herself through this if she didn't have facts Steph , come on ! For a so called professional , shes no the brightest . Yes we can see HAHM mum was first to make contact , but that in no way clears Steph from any wrongdoing. She preaches women supporting women , so why not contact Sarah and tell her . Instead she pins a comment to taunt her .. a comment which had no relevance to what she was talking about . This was a month after the messages, so by then Steph knew exactly who this woman was. I'm sorry but she deserves everything thats coming to her
I was the same when she said look I don’t follow her back. Instantly FYI I’m about to lie like a bastard

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Spot on and the fact this person Claire is involved shows Steph also knew her aswell as why would the person go ah yes Claire with her married and maiden name, and then to pin a post a MONTH later and why keep screenshots how did she know HMAH was going to speak about so she just kept them just incase, no she kept them as she has mentioned numerous times she has dirt on someone it’s evil and calculated on her part.

May 24, 2024
The World
Spot on and the fact this person Claire is involved shows Steph also knew her aswell as why would the person go ah yes Claire with her married and maiden name, and then to pin a post a MONTH later and why keep screenshots how did she know HMAH was going to speak about so she just kept them just incase, no she kept them as she has mentioned numerous times she has dirt on someone it’s evil and calculated on her part.
I hope the parent fires back. Vav made her out to be vulnerable. Like she never spoke back and this woman was constantly messaging without Vav ever responding.

Not to cause HAHM further trauma but to be like hold on you’ve sent me this.

What I want to know is why is Harley following her. He would not have a clue about her without Vav. It looks like a dead account, why would you follow it back unless you knew them.
It looks exactly like what she calls fake troll accounts. So they would both have to know someone ‘legit’ (in their eyes) is behind it.
Harley has been aware of what’s been going on, if not had some direct involvement

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This timeline is before tik tok

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s only a professional in lies. She blocked HAHM long ago but to say she got harassment from her is another lie. HAHM wouldn‘t waste her time

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I hope the parent fires back. Vav made her out to be vulnerable. Like she never spoke back and this woman was constantly messaging without Vav ever responding.

Not to cause HAHM further trauma but to be like hold on you’ve sent me this.

What I want to know is why is Harley following her. He would not have a clue about her without Vav. It looks like a dead account, why would you follow it back unless you knew them.
It looks exactly like what she calls fake troll accounts. So they would both have to know someone ‘legit’ (in their eyes) is behind it.
Harley has been aware of what’s been going on, if not had some direct involvement
Prob Vav with his phone, deleting some and adding some

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So I did a wee bit of recky, Sheep if you’re here (I’m not calling them huns etc, they’re sheep and that’s that) listen in maybe now you will realise. I went on TT went on a randoms page and went to message them, it says you can send 3 messages until user accepts your message….. so I messaged my wee lass account no followers etc it’s just for watching for her…. Went on her account and could read my messages without accepting them so that boot has obviously read her first three messages and accepted them 😡 so she’s accepted them before even following her back!!!!
Has she dirty deleted this video of tagging her comment yet? Awww aye she’s a professional alright, professional liar, professional widow, professional charity thief, just an all round professional t!!!!
And yes she deserves her karma in abundance. I’m sorry but she’s put her children at risk from this too, what does she think other kids will say or do to aren’t we lils? Kids are all over that app, kids can be cruel but tbh she sounds defo like her mother’s daughter. Here beefy here’s the thing, you’re a product of your environment an evil, twisted wee boot, us survivors aren’t we have broke that cycle of s with our babies

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That’s right so she did, that was a threat, she’s been blaming HAHM and her friends or girls she chats to for her apparent harrassment, this ain’t looking good for Vag, this is all stuff that can be used against her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That’s right so she did, that was a threat, she’s been blaming HAHM and her friends or girls she chats to for her apparent harrassment, this ain’t looking good for Vag, this is all stuff that can be used against her
Plus she said she was going to the police as someone has harassed her so is she speaking about HMAM I know it’s not as HAHM wouldn’t waste her energy it’s just in the post last night she says she has been harassed for the last year from a “witch” so this claiming she was needing few pieces of more information was that her meeting up with the said birth giver to get it, yeah it’s allegedly but hopefully someone comes out and says it actually happened and this Claire needs to open her mouth about it as she is just as much involved.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Plus she said she was going to the police as someone has harassed her so is she speaking about HMAM I know it’s not as HAHM wouldn’t waste her energy it’s just in the post last night she says she has been harassed for the last year from a “witch” so this claiming she was needing few pieces of more information was that her meeting up with the said birth giver to get it, yeah it’s allegedly but hopefully someone comes out and says it actually happened and this Claire needs to open her mouth about it as she is just as much involved.
Oh yes Claire, is she not a nurse? 🤔 I think she would be better to hold her hands up and clear some of the air, from those messages it would seem that she was also in on conspiring and facilitating an abuser to further abuse HAHM I’m sure the nmc would love to hear that. The fact her sm has gone speaks volumes tbh