Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh yes Claire, is she not a nurse? 🤔 I think she would be better to hold her hands up and clear some of the air, from those messages it would seem that she was also in on conspiring and facilitating an abuser to further abuse HAHM I’m sure the nmc would love to hear that. The fact her sm has gone speaks volumes tbh
Someone said she was then someone else said she wasn’t but apparently was on the email data base and asked if anyone lived near Oldmedrum which is only about 15mins drive from Ellon. Who’s to say they didn’t meet up 🤔

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Typical narc hanging on to the flaw of HAHM post and saying she never reached out to the woman.
Fair you didn’t, you can see she reached out to you, first. But she made Vav aware who she was in the first message, the parent of a person you hate, there’s your que not to engage. She’s already displaying vindictive behaviour by reach out to you, and you follow back.
Vav 100% knows what she’s done, she thought she was getting the gossip.
Vav. Imagine being in discussion with a woman who abused her own child. This is the calibre of people you rub shoulders with.
By what Vav showed in the messages (again knowing exactly what she was doing by exposing what her parent feels about her) is enough to show Vav was facilitating further emotional abuse/harassment on HAHM.
Vav would have messaged her off another account first and after manipulating her with friendly chat she would of asked her to jump over and message her on her main account making it look like she'd been contacted first . This would of been part of the plan that would of been starting to take shape months ago . Knowing full as she was befriending her that she'd share her messages on tiktok to shame , hurt and ultimately get 1 over on the HAHM. Imagine the about of time she probably put into that . Meeting up with people with no other intention than to get information on someone she doesn't like . This is 1 massive backfire. She will be kicking herself .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Does anyone think she’s been told to stay off tik tok? I find it hard to believe she‘s sobbing in a cushion except to save for a future video after rubbing a frozen onion in her eyes, she’s too hard hearted to even feel sorry for herself never mind remorse. More likely stomping about in a rage agitated she can’t post anything but will be drumming up a comeback video. Or worse she’s plotting even more against HAHM. *ring ring* hi sorry I had to unfollow you but I had to cover my arse. Do you want to meet for a cuppa so we can hatch a plan“

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Vav would have messaged her off another account first and after manipulating her with friendly chat she would of asked her to jump over and message her on her main account making it look like she'd been contacted first . This would have been part of the plan that would have been starting to take shape months ago . Knowing full as she was befriending her that she'd share her messages on tiktok to shame , hurt and ultimately get 1 over on the HAHM. Imagine the about of time she probably put into that . Meeting up with people with no other intention than to get information on someone she doesn't like . This is 1 massive backfire. She will be kicking herself .
It was to plot against HAHM, it basically said that in a message. I’ll say it again, she’s evil personified

May 13, 2024
scotland
So I did a wee bit of recky, Sheep if you’re here (I’m not calling them huns etc, they’re sheep and that’s that) listen in maybe now you will realise. I went on TT went on a randoms page and went to message them, it says you can send 3 messages until user accepts your message….. so I messaged my wee lass account no followers etc it’s just for watching for her…. Went on her account and could read my messages without accepting them so that boot has obviously read her first three messages and accepted them 😡 so she’s accepted them before even following her back!!!!
Has she dirty deleted this video of tagging her comment yet? Awww aye she’s a professional alright, professional liar, professional widow, professional charity thief, just an all round professional t!!!!
And yes she deserves her karma in abundance. I’m sorry but she’s put her children at risk from this too, what does she think other kids will say or do to aren’t we lils? Kids are all over that app, kids can be cruel but tbh she sounds defo like her mother’s daughter. Here beefy here’s the thing, you’re a product of your environment an evil, twisted wee boot, us survivors aren’t we have broke that cycle of s with our babies
Aye this! And you can only send a maximum of 3 messages to someone you aren’t following and they are following you back on tik tok! So if the screen shot proof isn’t enough for those wallys then the months worth of messages should be! Birth giver wouldn’t have been able to send all of them if vav following back!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Scrolling the fyp this twunt whoever she is, soon as I seen the script I was like ‘sheeeeepppp’ and yes I was right, one of the sheep, she’s no gonna follow you back now since you have soaked up her fat arse 😂 awww and look who’s in the comments ‘Deanne hen do what Vag says and fuuucckkkk offff’

Attachments

• IMG_1138.jpeg
    IMG_1138.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1139.png
    IMG_1139.png
    295.3 KB · Views: 86

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Someone said she was then someone else said she wasn’t but apparently was on the email data base and asked if anyone lived near Oldmedrum which is only about 15mins drive from Ellon. Who’s to say they didn’t meet up 🤔
Yeah i seen someone mentioning they hope she hasn’t broken patient confidentiality…. Surely she must know if she is a nurse our logins carry a digital foot print and it will be seen if she has looked up anyone involved records, surely she’s not that daft if she is a nurse so risk her registration or she’s a sly t like her new bestie and used someone else’s

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Scrolling the fyp this twunt whoever she is, soon as I seen the script I was like ‘sheeeeepppp’ and yes I was right, one of the sheep, she’s no gonna follow you back now since you have soaked up her fat arse 😂 awww and look who’s in the comments ‘Deanne hen do what Vag says and fuuucckkkk offff’
That Deanne English is everywhere, she just loves the Drama!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Does she even know what she’s defending, no because Vav deleted her incriminating video. If women are dissing other women has she bothered to find out why, no but she’ll share her opinion on Tik tok anyway calling women pathetic and to get back to school. Why didn’t she keep it to her own wee chat groups, she might have found out why the evil cow is getting dissed.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Does she even know what she’s defending, no because Vav deleted her incriminating video. If women are dissing other women has she bothered to find out why, no but she’ll share her opinion on Tik tok anyway calling women pathetic and to get back to school. Why didn’t she keep it to her own wee chat groups, she might have found out why the evil cow is getting dissed.
Exactly, she’s doing exactly what she’s saying in her quote and allowing commenters to do the same 🤦🏻‍♀️ not one brain cell between them! Anyone who supports that monster, cause that’s what she is, is pathetic, well and truly pathetic! She has been allowed to get away with too much s for too long, take out all the lies about her filters, her size etc and there is a mountain of stuff that she has done to many people, affected their mental health, doing all this behind the scenes, sneaky b, when she was with Harley it was clear as day she bullied and guilt tripped him but they still think she’s whiter than white

May 24, 2024
The World
Does anyone think she’s been told to stay off tik tok? I find it hard to believe she‘s sobbing in a cushion except to save for a future video after rubbing a frozen onion in her eyes, she’s too hard hearted to even feel sorry for herself never mind remorse. More likely stomping about in a rage agitated she can’t post anything but will be drumming up a comeback video. Or worse she’s plotting even more against HAHM. *ring ring* hi sorry I had to unfollow you but I had to cover my arse. Do you want to meet for a cuppa so we can hatch a plan“
She will have sat and filmed make up looks to post later on to make it look current

May 13, 2024
scotland
Seen her earlier and rolled my eyes

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh yes Claire, is she not a nurse? 🤔 I think she would be better to hold her hands up and clear some of the air, from those messages it would seem that she was also in on conspiring and facilitating an abuser to further abuse HAHM I’m sure the nmc would love to hear that. The fact her sm has gone speaks volumes tbh
It’s not patient confidentiality if looking up staffs emails. I have access to the database but I wouldn’t have looked her up. We don’t exactly know her involvement. I’d need to see the screenshot again to see how she’s mentioned, if I remember it looked like the womb bearer was answering Vav who mentioned this Claire first. So was Vav in touch with her, shes the ex of HAHM brother

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This is for the sheep, I know it’s probably already posted but just incase they miss it….. this is your herder replying to said person a month after the messages that fugly posted the other day 😡 now if you don’t see her lies god help you all, you will never see it, this is actual proof from her page, date stamped just like the messages she posted try use yer bliddy brains for once

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 59