Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Scrolling the fyp this twunt whoever she is, soon as I seen the script I was like ‘sheeeeepppp’ and yes I was right, one of the sheep, she’s no gonna follow you back now since you have soaked up her fat arse 😂 awww and look who’s in the comments ‘Deanne hen do what Vag says and fuuucckkkk offff’
She should have shared that in her WhatsApp group or joined a debating society

May 24, 2024
The World
Does she even know what she’s defending, no because Vav deleted her incriminating video. If women are dissing other women has she bothered to find out why, no but she’ll share her opinion on Tik tok anyway calling women pathetic and to get back to school. Why didn’t she keep it to her own wee chat groups, she might have found out why the evil cow is getting dissed.
I always say what you say. Fangirling you without realising 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
Your input is noted! It should be noted we don’t give a do! And while you may not agree with us! If you are here from tik tok and been papped in the face with evidence of this horrid woman’s ways and you still defend her!? Then my darling you are part of the problem! We aren’t here to change your opinion just do better than vav in life! I know I have ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
Say something original, please. Wasting our time reading that.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Shut up ya fud. If you actually paid attention some of ‘these woman’ actually know both women and some of us actually know each other in real life before this page even began 😂 but here you are making an account up to stick yer neb in. If you think it’s ok for someone to facilitate an abuser then you my dear are an idiot. FYI I have an amazing life, much more exciting than here who can’t walk around her home town on her own 🤔 I wonder why? So off you pop poppet 😘 we don’t give a s what your opinion is we talk about what we see and facts

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
@hugo12
Do you support women who make false domestic violence claims?
Women who make false allegations of sexual interference with children?

I just want to know your boundaries before I go in. I can promise you, you’re out of your depth here.
Or women who swamp their dying husband in media attention whilst sleeping with his best mate 🤔

May 24, 2024
The World
So she has gave up her time to look at the Tik tok drama then come on here and give us a telling off oh the ignore button being used again cya 👋
She’s spent her time reading up on something that doesn’t concern her (as much as it doesn’t us actually but we are here calling bullshit from their own page and evidence, not making up lies), she’s sat and typed all her details in, and then wrote the most unoriginal post to tell us we are sad for doing what she just did.

Yawn.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh look another newbie with a description of who they are spouting the same as every other newbie who came on here. You don’t have a high level of intelligence or you wouldn’t be on here making a fool of yourself. This thread is for one woman only in case you hadn’t noticed and many of us have known her for years. My life is already exciting and fulfilling but thanks for your concern. I genuinely hope your intelligence improves so you don’t feel the need to sit on your phone making up accounts to come on a forum obsessed with defending a woman who’s known for bullying, stealing and lying. She’s also lying shes living an amazing life and certainly not doing better than me or others in here.

May 24, 2024
The World
Not some bitter bored housewife sitting on a gossip forum every morning, noon and night🤣

Go talk to your daughter and engage in real life doll, maybe you can try teach her better manners than you x
Sounds like you stalk me.

My daughter is out with her friends having a great night in the sun. Sure you would do the same if you had friends.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Not some bitter bored housewife sitting on a gossip forum every morning, noon and night🤣

Go talk to your daughter and engage in real life doll, maybe you can try teach her better manners than you x
Trust me love we spend more time with our children and families than a certain someone 😂 in real life not on a screen, don’t post our children in a bath, we don’t exploit our children

I have impeccable manners I’ll have you know, always please and thank you unlike someone we know who just barks orders, puts their daughter down with back handed comments when her daughter has done something nice for her