Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
I’m not engaging in it, read what has been written.
Are we all story tellers? Or are we just talking facts?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Hugo is Steph. 100%. Wouldn’t even bother engaging it.

Has the attention seeker come back from her break yet? 🤣🤣🤣
Bobby the boaby reinvented as Hugo12 which must be their IQ level. It must be killing her not being able to control the narrative outside of tik tok. What sort of nincompoop makes up fake accounts thinking they can come on a forum and achieve anything. Doh 🤦‍♀️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Bobby the boaby reinvented as Hugo12 which must be their IQ level. It must be killing her not being able to control the narrative outside of tik tok. What sort of nincompoop makes up fake accounts thinking they can come on a forum and achieve anything. Doh 🤦‍♀️
Nincompoop 😂😂😂😂 aww my belly hurts from laughing not heard that word in years, fairly made me giggle, love that word

They all come over with the same bullshit, it’s like they have all got the same script. I think every single one of us are doing better in life than Vilevavron, not one of us here have 1000’s of pages about us, questioning our morals, calling us liars, thieves, saying we are s parents, who exploits their kid that cannot consent to being pimped out all over social to make money, puts their kids at risk every time it gets a new 🍆 to bounce on. It’s about time you delulu sycophants got it in your tiny brains, it’s your cult leader that is the problem. Now begone fwit, it is tedious, you are just making a tit of yourself. 🙄

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’d love to hear her say she’s too busy to learn makaton.
Too thick to learn it more like. Nothing but air between her ears and empty behind the eyes. She’s always been a strange one, cold and callous unless she’s needing something. I’d do whatever it took to be able to communicate with my SEN child, the fact she even said that blows my mind. You’re not too busy chavron you just don’t have your priorities straight!