Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Beggars belief that it is sitting right underneath their nose and some followers still don’t see past her act for who she really is! It was only a matter of time before her true colours were going to be shown but she’s shown everyone time and time again. WAKE UP PEOPLE! I think the difference this time is that she has really fed up and the past always catches up. How she can sleep at night knowing everything she’s done and still preach online that she is getting trolled is beyond me. It’s not trolling if it’s kept on a public forum stating FACTS! The new accounts that have been joining on here, 10 of them have had their eyes open to the real Stephanie and 2 have been accounts that have come on to defend the lying t so I’d say that was a success 👏

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
There is no messing with childhood trauma.
No one can tell you how to feel and how to act.
Stephanie vavron has to apologize.
Evidence is pining a post from a child abuser and knowing that person has abused.
You cannot backtrack this.
You cannot come back on sm and not apologize to people and that person.
I’m with Sarah on this one.

May 24, 2024
The World
Beggars belief that it is sitting right underneath their nose and some followers still don’t see past her act for who she really is! It was only a matter of time before her true colours were going to be shown but she’s shown everyone time and time again. I think the difference this time is that she has really fed up and the past always catches up. How she can sleep at night knowing everything she’s done and still preach online that she is getting trolled is beyond me. It’s not trolling if it’s kept on a public forum! The new accounts that have been joining on here, 10 of them have had their eyes open to the real Stephanie and 2 have been accounts that have come on to defend the lying t so I’d say that was a success 👏
One of the tattlers put a good post about the psychology of ‘influencers’ followers and how they are blinded

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Evidence is pining a post from a child abuser and knowing that person has abused.
I don’t think sorry is in that minks vocabulary! Hopefully she chooses to stay silent and fs off instead that would be ideal. She’s a t for this and I think this is finally the last nail going in. If she comes back as business as usual and doesn’t apologise there will be fing riots had.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Beggars belief that it is sitting right underneath their nose and some followers still don’t see past her act for who she really is! It was only a matter of time before her true colours were going to be shown but she’s shown everyone time and time again. WAKE UP PEOPLE! I think the difference this time is that she has really fed up and the past always catches up. How she can sleep at night knowing everything she’s done and still preach online that she is getting trolled is beyond me. It’s not trolling if it’s kept on a public forum stating FACTS! The new accounts that have been joining on here, 10 of them have had their eyes open to the real Stephanie and 2 have been accounts that have come on to defend the lying t so I’d say that was a success 👏
She can sleep because in her head she believes she’s done nothing wrong. She tells us she’s not a great sleeper but she goes to bed early and wakes up early. I get anything between 5 and 61/2 hours if I get 7 that’s a long lie and I don’t go around moaning on social media I’m so tired guys and got so much to do. I get up and get on with it. Usually sitting at my laptop working at the back of 6am

May 24, 2024
The World
Madness to read on tattle some people saying HAHM isn’t whiter than white.
What does that matter when someone’s abuser has been made to feel welcome?
Thats ludicrous logic. Because she’s not fing Mary with babyJesus she in some way doesn’t deserve the empathy of having something so raw coming to light, and finding out someone who actively doesn’t like her has been in contact with someone from her past, and has attempted to taunt her with pinned posts.

Sorry, no.

May 24, 2024
The World
She can sleep because in her head she believes she’s done nothing wrong. She tells us she’s not a great sleeper but she goes to bed early and wakes up early. I get anything between 5 and 61/2 hours if I get 7 that’s a long lie and I don’t go around moaning on social media I’m so tired guys and got so much to do. I get up and get on with it. Usually sitting at my laptop working at the back of 6am
I’m up at 515am for cardio before sitting at my desk at 7am. I get about 6 hours sleep (except the now cause it’s hotter than satans arse crack at night)

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The pinning of the post was perhaps the worst, she knew what she was doing when she did that as she didn’t even talk about the pinned comment in the video. If anyone needs to grow up it’s her, 37 years old and pulling stunts like that, she never left the mean girl in playground she took her along for the rest of her life

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She says any of that and I’ll post my face in here and out myself 😉 go on VAV take the bait you know you want to know who at least one of us is!! Then you can plaster me all over your socials in a “here’s one of them I’m not bothered about” “I don’t read there I was sent this” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 do off
Awk I’ve already done it and I’ve no disappeared yet .. join me

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
@MRS FULL MONTY✨ its giving obsessed. Same usual se, boring , can’t be arsed giving IT the time of day 😂ignoreeee

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Madness to read on tattle some people saying HAHM isn’t whiter than white.
What does that matter when someone’s abuser has been made to feel welcome?
Thats ludicrous logic. Because she’s not fing Mary with babyJesus she in some way doesn’t deserve the empathy of having something so raw coming to light, and finding out someone who actively doesn’t like her has been in contact with someone from her past, and has attempted to taunt her with pinned posts.

Sorry, no.
It’s just another way to tear someone down and change the story/script to satisfy staffs huns.
End of it is Sarah has had her past ripped up through no fault of her own.
Reliving it.
Staffs past is of her own doing. They need to rip her past up if they are digging about!!