Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
The birth certificate story is ❤️ she was with a boy called Barry and then she met Brendan. Was sleeping with them both and got pregnant. Brendan wanted nothing to do with her and Barry was madly in love with her said I will bring the baby up. She went and got a dna test done when pregnant she went with mad Pam and came back it was not Barry baby it was Brendan. Anyway he still said he would bring the baby up so Barry went on the birth certificate and is still on it. Barry and Steph split up when L was about 11 months old and he has not seen her since
So does she have anything to do with her real dad? Feel quite bad for her with that. L not S. So was it them she was intentionally trying to get pregnant with? Or was it petr. Iv always wondered what he looked like. Cammy was a good looking man. But her last one surprised me 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
So does she have anything to do with her real dad? Feel quite bad for her with that. L not S. So was it them she was intentionally trying to get pregnant with? Or was it petr. Iv always wondered what he looked like. Cammy was a good looking man. But her last one surprised me 😂
Surprised us all.
Barrie and Petr are fit. Don’t know how she pulled that off!

May 24, 2024
The World
So my chum has just added you on tik tok has she🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's her that was the maid of honour and told vav to do off🙈🙈🙈
Yaaaassssss!!!
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Yes she sees Brendan he has took her on holiday etc. he is not on the birth certificate as far as I am aware. When she seen her passport with not her dad last name vav said the passport made a mistake