Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
They would be sucking fat oot me for fing weeks lol 🤣
Yeah I'm past lipo lol I need a sleeve 😂
Yes she sees Brendan he has took her on holiday etc. he is not on the birth certificate as far as I am aware. When she seen her passport with not her dad last name vav said the passport made a mistake
😂😂 made a mistake..wtf! So has she got barrys surname ? I never really see L on her vids

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes she sees Brendan he has took her on holiday etc. he is not on the birth certificate as far as I am aware. When she seen her passport with not her dad last name vav said the passport made a mistake
Can he be made to pay maintenance if she put the wrong name on. Every day should… but she was denying his involvement to begin with.
CMS won’t care about the back story though

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I only joined sat or sun and even I knew he wasn't genuine. He/she dropped the ball within a few messages lol
I joined a couple months ago n just was being nosey looking n reading but then I started seeing a lot of stuff that was posted confirmed to me what I was already thinking n seeing about her so I just starting posting n Ive had a good laugh on here x I like that it's not just hearsay it's backed up with facts n the girls on here are supportive to eachother n always been nice enough to me x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The famously lying blush that like her hoose ...is not hers

Oh no 😲 sorry to hear that. What happened to u x
Went for a tummy tuck and lipo end of march

He removed to much skin sewed me to tight and fed me in a S garment I’m wide hipped should have been an M then went down to small but nope asshole cut off all circulation to my tummy went full on necrotic had to have 2 surgeries 1- cut all tissue away back to my abdominal wall and 2. Skin graft there want enough skin to close me so I’m left with a dip in my tummy now 😪

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Can he be made to pay maintenance if she put the wrong name on. Every day should… but she was denying his involvement to begin with.
CMS won’t care about the back story though

He does cause he got a dna test done. He wanted it done just to be double check he's paid it for ages and it's a good amount he paid well he did last year

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes I've read a lot of horror stories. Did u ever watch the videos of that poor girl from Ireland that got her teeth done n they fed her right up. She posted her story on TT
Noooo haven’t seen that I swear and after me there were another 2 girls came forward one a week before me and one a few days later had the exact same surgery & surgeon I’m sueing him now