Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
I joined a couple months ago n just was being nosey looking n reading but then I started seeing a lot of stuff that was posted confirmed to me what I was already thinking n seeing about her so I just starting posting n Ive had a good laugh on here x I like that it's not just hearsay it's backed up with facts n the girls on here are supportive to eachother n always been nice enough to me x
Yeah I can tell there is alot of friendship here. It's simple things like that that make me smile x

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wow there is quite a few things in there that I hadn't read. Should be a document pinned with all her past and present horrid acts.

I wasn't a mad follower so didn't see much of her vids but see reading on here her usual get out of jail card...it all clicked. She does the same routine everytime. For her die hard followers, it's sad that they can't see it.

Can I list a few questions lol?
I suggested that the other day but I’ve just noticed there’s a wiki link at the top. Tattle have a wiki wonder if they would mind if we copy that and put in this one. Can direct folk who don’t know everything to it

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Can’t wait to see how this plays out, she’s going to need big pockets to fund solicitors, legal fees etc. Especially as so many people dislike her, who’s she going to pick first.
And saying Mrs full Monty, Aurora, gingerbread on CC say mean things doesn’t count. You first need proof, proof that this person has indeed gone out of their way to personally be malicious, ie phone calls, texts. You need it all down in writing, evidence facts. Not I think someone slashed my tyres and pissed in my ice bath.
😂😂 has someone pished in it? Please say yes 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Went for a tummy tuck and lipo end of march

He removed to much skin sewed me to tight and fed me in a S garment I’m wide hipped should have been an M then went down to small but nope asshole cut off all circulation to my tummy went full on necrotic had to have 2 surgeries 1- cut all tissue away back to my abdominal wall and 2. Skin graft there want enough skin to close me so I’m left with a dip in my tummy now 😪
Oh my fing god 😩😩😩
That’s actually horrific babe 💔

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Went for a tummy tuck and lipo end of march

He removed to much skin sewed me to tight and fed me in a S garment I’m wide hipped should have been an M then went down to small but nope asshole cut off all circulation to my tummy went full on necrotic had to have 2 surgeries 1- cut all tissue away back to my abdominal wall and 2. Skin graft there want enough skin to close me so I’m left with a dip in my tummy now 😪
Holy crap. I'm sorry that happened. Are you OK now? I won't lie, if I had the spare cash I'd probably have a trip to Turkey myself.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yeah I can tell there is alot of friendship here. It's simple things like that that make me smile x
Maybe some people know eachother. I don't know who anyone is, but that doesn't bother me x Iam here cause I think Vavs a dick n a horrible person n I just rip the pish lol I like having a laugh n sometimes when Iam on my own at night after having a breakup I like to come on n have a laugh

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Maybe some people know eachother. I don't know who anyone is, but that doesn't bother me x Iam here cause I think Vavs a dick n a horrible person n I just rip the pish lol I like having a laugh n sometimes when Iam on my own at night after having a breakup I like to come on n have a laugh
Yeah there’s a few that are friends on here 🥰 it’s so lovely though still a bunch of woman connected through beefy breaks who get a damned good laugh everyday and some friendships have been created aswell 💋♥️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Holy crap. I'm sorry that happened. Are you OK now? I won't lie, if I had the spare cash I'd probably have a trip to Turkey myself.
Yeah and no physically I’m almost healed still swollen alot mentally no! The new me is a lot to get my head around the dip in my tummy is quite horrific but thank you ♥️

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
It was this latest do up that brought me here. I think I will like to come on regular if I can. I can see the banter and I genuinely think it's a good bunch. If you ever need a blether.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well my dear you are our highlight everyday ✌🏼 legend you are ♥️

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yeah there’s a few that are friends on here 🥰 it’s so lovely though still a bunch of woman connected through beefy breaks who get a damned good laugh everyday and some friendships have been created aswell 💋♥️
Yes one thing I have seen on here is that u all look out for eachother n that's nice 💜 sometimes Ive had a sty day n came on n it's cheered me up