Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
I suggested that the other day but I’ve just noticed there’s a wiki link at the top. Tattle have a wiki wonder if they would mind if we copy that and put in this one. Can direct folk who don’t know everything to it
Iv got that wiki page open the now lol. But I'm trying to keep up on here. I feel like an old person new to technology ffs.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Right so …….she met a man called cammy smith he ended up with lukemia he beat that (btw to which she was telling people his treatment didn’t work when it had) to then have it again but be terminal she proposed to him was gave the whole wedding for free! There was a whole thing on it all (google we are cammy smith) She seethed in all the press and attention it was getting she was acting like the local celebrity with it all funding was done in a few ways head shaving ect so buckets were gave to businesses to which they were all handed back and each business with a certificate to prove it now Steph had a go fund me type thing called indigogo which is independent and raised over £15000 but it went directly into her bank account and she spent it! It was meant to be donated to friends of anchor charity but never was care commission & police are all over it now anyway I don’t think anyone has ever questioned that money before but people who will confirm she spent that money on designer things ect

@Aitkens Rowie or anyone that knows it can you explain the birth certificate I’ve got weans to bath 🤣🤣
Cheated on boyfriend, with I think an ex boyfriend, doesn’t really matter, fell pregnant let current boyfriend believe it was his. Kept the lie going even tho she got a DNA test that said it wasn't his, her mother also knew the truth. A few months or maybe a year down line it all came out and she was left with no man. Not one to hang around, L got several uncles before C came along. He was barely cold before she had her sights on a new man If I remember she announced it about 9 months after he had passed so had prob had him before that. Inbetween that she shagged Cs best friend. That’s the sort of “kind pure heart“ she has

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Yeah there’s a few that are friends on here 🥰 it’s so lovely though still a bunch of woman connected through beefy breaks who get a damned good laugh everyday and some friendships have been created aswell 💋♥️
Spot on. To be honest, that probably gets to her more than anything. That you'd have all properly bonded and made friendships.

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Cheated on boyfriend, with I think an ex boyfriend, doesn’t really matter, fell pregnant let current boyfriend believe it was his. Kept the lie going even tho she got a DNA test that said it wasn't his, her mother also knew the truth. A few months or maybe a year down line it all came out and she was left with no man. Not one to hang around, L got several uncles before C came along. He was barely cold before she had her sights on a new man If I remember she announced it about 9 months after he had passed so had prob had him before that. Inbetween that she shagged Cs best friend. That’s the sort of “kind pure heart“ she has
It's like every move she makes she is fing someone over

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She was pregnant when she married Petr wedding 1 and then wedding think that’s why they married
I thought that until I figured out the dates, even with M about 3 weeks early or something it was almost a year after they got married. Did always wonder if she lied initially about being pregnant, it wouldn’t be the first time she’s tried to capture someone that way

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I joined a couple months ago n just was being nosey looking n reading but then I started seeing a lot of stuff that was posted confirmed to me what I was already thinking n seeing about her so I just starting posting n Ive had a good laugh on here x I like that it's not just hearsay it's backed up with facts n the girls on here are supportive to eachother n always been nice enough to me x
Your the best thing to happen to us my lovely 😍😍😍

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Also mad Pam you daughter has handled this situation in the most awful was she has tried to cover her back and throw a mental unwell person under the bus when she should be joining her. Your family are just all witches and Steph will never see the error of her ways with you enabling her.
IMG_3391.jpeg
Couldn’t hold her waters until tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They had 2 weddings?
Yeah she was boasting about getting married in Mauritius I think it was but then suddenly there was a very small wedding on an earlier date. Some excuse about legal paperwork. I was like why not just wait to get it sorted 🤷‍♀️ Anyway Nana made L a dress from the free wedding dress she wore with C. Weird! Then they went to Mauritius not long after with L tagging along and had this blessing ceremony with just the 3 of them on desolate island with a helicopter and drone footage from above.