Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
Is there any clue without giving it away your name on it? This is so s you can’t pm on here

Right I’ll make my profile public so if anyone thinks they’ve found me dm me 💋 for an hour only then it’s back private I need to know if I’m right 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 folk just getting random DM’s “that you beefy Beyoncé” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Who called wouldn’t stay off till tomorrow I hope everyone can read the utter pathetic wording from her you have been caught Steph and now you are sting bricks.
IMG_3390.png
She is something else 🖕what a Rat bastard honestly.
I’ll treat ye my lass ❤️
I will buy yi a slice roll 🤣 n make yi laugh

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry Vag hen you wouldn’t know what trolling was unless it smacked you in the face and most likely you still wouldn’t realise. They fact you have put that in your bio but you’re sheep have been leaving all sorted on the actual victim in all this’ page 😡 go take yer face for a 💩 infact plaster yer s blush on it, it’s about the same colour

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Yeah she was boasting about getting married in Mauritius I think it was but then suddenly there was a very small wedding on an earlier date. Some excuse about legal paperwork. I was like why not just wait to get it sorted 🤷‍♀️ Anyway Nana made L a dress from the free wedding dress she wore with C. Weird! Then they went to Mauritius not long after with L tagging along and had this blessing ceremony with just the 3 of them on desolate island with a helicopter and drone footage from above.
Guessing he had plenty cash. Having L wear a dress that's made from her first wedding dress if fkn weird is not!

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
That last part. Absolute disgrace
So is sarah not human with feelings? Does she think she's the only one with feelings. She didn't give a do about Sarah's mh and what her meddling could have done. FO! I despise liars, and despise folk throwing the MH card around. She has no fing idea what real MH is. Wank 😡 that post has pissed me off.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Also mad Pam you daughter has handled this situation in the most awful was she has tried to cover her back and throw a mental unwell person under the bus when she should be joining her. Your family are just all witches and Steph will never see the error of her ways with you enabling her.
IMG_3391.jpeg
Her mother is as much a liar as she is. Both have lied to to cover up her behaviour for years! We’ve got a box full of receipts where she’s gone out her way to not only upset someone but fk them over. And what’s this keep we my comments section clean. She likes all the bad comments from her huns.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Cheated on boyfriend, with I think an ex boyfriend, doesn’t really matter, fell pregnant let current boyfriend believe it was his. Kept the lie going even tho she got a DNA test that said it wasn't his, her mother also knew the truth. A few months or maybe a year down line it all came out and she was left with no man. Not one to hang around, L got several uncles before C came along. He was barely cold before she had her sights on a new man If I remember she announced it about 9 months after he had passed so had prob had him before that. Inbetween that she shagged Cs best friend. That’s the sort of “kind pure heart“ she has

Oh and the one on the birth certificate even got L name on him

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Guessing he had plenty cash. Having L wear a dress that's made from her first wedding dress if fkn weird is not!
She said or implied at the time he paid for it all, was even gushing how kind he was to L when she allegedly said she had no-one to look after her if they went on this one week trip and he said dont worry my love, we’ll take her with us.