Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Let's see how long she can go without using "trolls" for content. Let's be honest, she's got nothing without her clapbacks.
We‘ll see what she comes out with over the next few days. Without clap backs or mentioning trolls she’s limited to dressing up, Dish up mush, plaster make up or mostly ads like Cherine. So engaging 🙄

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Also mad Pam you daughter has handled this situation in the most awful was she has tried to cover her back and throw a mental unwell person under the bus when she should be joining her. Your family are just all witches and Steph will never see the error of her ways with you enabling her.
IMG_3391.jpeg
The brainwashing has begun. Do as you’re told minions! Keep the comment section clean- if not your comment won’t be approved anyway. do me, it’s like fing North Korea! Censorship at its finest.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She needs ...a. BAND AID for all that hurt ..sing it with me

It's Summer time
They're is need to be afraid
Cause at summer time
U windows let in light
So ur wearing shades

And in ur world theyres plenty
Of huns to go around
So let's out this feekin t
This summer time

So I said a prayer
For all the skint blush buying ones
That they could get a holiday
and enjoy some time in the feekin sun

Theyres no blinds inside ur windows
Drivers by look in with dread n fear
And the only water flowing
In the hot pod Is from the piss
from ur Vag eeer

So tonight thank God ur not her
And u ain't got gunereer

And u will be scorched more than going to Africa this summer time
The worst gift u can get someone
Is blush
Oooh ooh
Wherever u will go
People will know
That ur wearing scorched by steffy all the time

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Self service always...purely to skip the payment for bags. Away and bolt..35p for a bag. No thanks lol
See if my man is doing the self service he scans the bag am like wit are ye doing ya fkn bam ye don't pay for them 🤣 he's like am no stealing ye canny do that it's wrong, gtf ya eejit and geez they steaks and the big pack of mince aswell, nae one will suspect I've got them tucked under my arse 👩‍🦽 🤣 Jk btw 🤣 a bag aye, i feel like a rebel no scanning it 🤣 but am no shoplifting mince fae asda 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well I've a few nice boxes I do like my lv bags tho. I've got some over the body ones. Love getting new bag or trainers 🤣🤣
It’s you ya wee menace 😂😂😂
Self service always...purely to skip the payment for bags. Away and bolt..35p for a bag. No thanks lol
no in my Asda it’s not 😂 they hold on to they bags for life with bloody dead life 😭😭😭😭

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
See if my man is doing the self service he scans the bag am like wit are ye doing ya fkn bam ye don't pay for them 🤣 he's like am no stealing ye canny do that it's wrong, gtf ya eejit and geez they steaks and the big pack of mince nae one will suspect I've got them tucked under my arse 👩‍🦽 🤣 Jk btw 🤣 a bag aye, i feel like a rebel no scanning it 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Theyres a defence for ever offence lol says big lee