Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Vavs nana has evil ripping out of her as well.

Those diffusers are just as dangerous for max as anything else. She isn’t wired up right. But then again she gives him dog chews and shoes to chew. Might as well give him a diffuser as well.
That’s mental, she should be keeping a closer eye on him them!!!! The way she was doing on about them, Vag they have been about for years hen, we know you barely leave the house but come on hen catch up it’s 2024 😂😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Well if folk are daft enough to go in a WhatsApp group with folk they don’t know 🙄 but numbers aren’t linked to this forum! And it could be someone in vav camp trying to shut us up! I wouldn’t worry! We’ve nae swapped numbers 🤣🤣
I’d love for big beefy to get my number , ad give her a run for her money. She’d be a real size 10 by the time she stopped running 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Nana the s acts so polite and proper on her videos as if she’s no an absolute tart

Ken exactly not knowing who the baby daddy is to her son. Unsure if it was just one of her sons anyway how bad. Starts somewhere and it starts with her. Anyone that can just erase 2 children and there kids out your life is evil