Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wtaf am I seeing , Carmela Soprano with a burner phone now ! She make's me sick , can't even watch her now . Time out chair for me I think ( oh wait , not allowed these either now 🥴)
Knocks me sick, I can’t watch her. She has taken it too far for me now, since she has come back and thinks not commenting on what she has done by hiding behind the guise of “she’s going down the legal route” she is just censoring everyone and hoping they will forget while she gets on with business as usual. If the masses started unfollowing her she would lose her blue tick

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Knocks me sick, I can’t watch her. She has taken it too far for me now, since she has come back and thinks not commenting on what she has done by hiding behind the guise of “she’s going down the legal route” she is just censoring everyone and hoping they will forget while she gets on with business as usual. If the masses started unfollowing her she would lose her blue tick
She is replying to ‘troll’ accounts about it 😂 when she could just delete and block 🤷🏻‍♀️ not be long before she reverts back to her horrible spiteful self

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She is replying to ‘troll’ accounts about it 😂 when she could just delete and block 🤷🏻‍♀️ not be long before she reverts back to her horrible spiteful self
She can’t be helped eh. Imagine getting tons of advice on the daily about how to be a better person and remaining a self centred t.

Telling you if I had thousands of hate pages written about me I’d have to better myself and prove them wrong.

If y’a all said I couldn’t learn Makaton guess what I’d be doing !

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Daily average likes, 20k. Not a chance. But she’s just bought herself 200k likes.

She’s a roaster
IMG_8386.jpeg
Oh, what a time to be alive when you're shelling out cash for followers and likes just to fake some engagement! It’s like living in a funhouse of mirrors where every reflection looks like a supermodel, but none of them can hold a conversation. She is a bit like munching on a plastic fruit salad—deceptive.