Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Mines didn't have sound, what was she saying to the pregnant lass? (I hope she's pregnant 🙈) is that a fake bag from ibiza she has on her? 👀

Mind that was the bag she done an unboxing with me to her divorce solicitor think it said level up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She maybe got it from saramart or DHgate. I remember one of my friends had a pair of trainers the triple s ones and no lie she was £60 the code took you to the actual website. Then there is me who bought them and cost a arm and a leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She has absolutely no shaming suicide baiting on Monday/tuesday then back to normal Thursday hanging out with absolute muppets making out she has friends.

Exactly where Sarah has not been on her social media and just been with her family, wanting to hide away as she feels embarrassed? For something she has not done 💔💔💔

She has no friends. Speaks about her "2" best friends she has had since she was 9 load of rubbish.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly where Sarah has not been on her social media and just been with her family, wanting to hide away as she feels embarrassed? For something she has not done 💔💔💔

She has no friends. Speaks about her "2" best friends she has had since she was 9 load of rubbish.
Absolutely I am so angry for Sarah I hope she is doing ok, vav is just an utter horrible human being that will get her day.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Absolutely I am so angry for Sarah I hope she is doing ok, vav is just an utter horrible human being that will get her day.

I know it really is❤️ I've said to her that she has so much support from so many of us. She will pull through this that's for sure and coming out the other side will just take time. She has nothing to be embarrassed about