Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Life 360 may save your sanity, you can see in real time that they are alive 😅 Both my older ones still use it, especially if they are away on holiday. It’s saved a lot of grey hairs here!
I’ve had her on it for years 🤣🤣
Been a few times she hasn’t been where she said she’s going so I’ve had to drive to her 360 location and embarrass her like the raging bull I can be 👹😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What utter bullshit is she on about this a.m . As one of her huns pointed out , should she be drinking on these antibiotics ? Felt , she just had to remind herself before she slipped up . Was there even toothache / abcess at weekend ?! Like her MH that's made a quick recovery . Does she think folk are thick ?! With a tooth as bad as that , that doesn't just go away having had an abcess and root treatment , myself . She's full of s ! Trying to deflect from the situation she's caused havoc with last weekend .

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What an absolute liar she is. No way she's had alcohol while on Metronidazole, it makes you physically sick. Why can't people see through her stupid lies.

Exactly. I got them 2 weeks before my wedding and I remember them saying DO NOT drink because you will be so so ill. Even said that one lady had a sherry trifle and was spewing. Load of s coming from her again