Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Loveeee this “don’t look anyone up and down” you know exactly what she’s gonna do 🤣🤣 jk hope she had the best time babes 💋
I know her inside out 🤣
She’s the sweetest girl but she’s challenge a hungry bull that one 👹🫠😂
You know what it’s like, not everyone takes to everyone. What her friends are like and what they accept in their friends group doesn’t transpire to all people ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

Attachments

• IMG_0948.png
    IMG_0948.png
    487.9 KB · Views: 42

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I know her inside out 🤣
She’s the sweetest girl but she’s challenge a hungry bull that one 👹🫠😂
You know what it’s like, not everyone takes to everyone. What her friends are like and what they accept in their friends group doesn’t transpire to all people ❤️
Honestly this was my mum , near enough exact words when I’d do out when I was younger🤪🤪 the joys. My sister is law (she’s 15) she’s going the whole weekend and my boyfriends dreading it lol. He’s like if anyone starts you phone me🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
She was drinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also the dirt under her nail🤢
Jim Carrey Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Who saf they made money disappear? I read something about the Ashley guy paying off debts but god knows
I read about this too, sure she has her own TL thread. They did loads of fundraising when they lost their daughter and there was talk of the charity money that had been raised going missing.. didn’t really read too much into it at the time!

May 24, 2024
The World
Honestly this was my mum , near enough exact words when I’d do out when I was younger🤪🤪 the joys. My sister is law (she’s 15) she’s going the whole weekend and my boyfriends dreading it lol. He’s like if anyone starts you phone me🤣
Just a teenage thing. They all think they’re untouchable. But your ranking is only within your own friends group 🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see her outfits. She’s a wee stunner if I do say so myself 🥹
So much more outgoing than I was in my teens. I was a Tom boy, played football all the way through school 🤣 quite happy getting my clothes dirty kicking a ball about

May 24, 2024
The World
Who saf they made money disappear? I read something about the Ashley guy paying off debts but god knows
Oh I’ll need to see if they have a tattle thread. I’m sitting out the back in the sun with a cuppa, it’s a slow day with Snow White ❄️ I’ll get some new reading material today