Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ashley Cains wiki has an interesting read on complaining about charity fraud
I think it must happen so often! It’s not just money either it’s items.

For example if you had an official letter from a charity stating you were raising funds for them and got in touch with say apple…. They would literally send you £2000 worth of stock for a raffle etc no questions asked because it’s tax relief for them.

Would be easy to keep a cheeky iPhone or something for yourself.

If you’re a fy person it would be easy to take whatever you want.

Cash raised by actual cash donations is so unregulated the charities never know what’s been raised for them until the actual point of donation.

If you’re a wrong un…. I can see it far enough.

May 24, 2024
The World
I think it must happen so often! It’s not just money either it’s items.

For example if you had an official letter from a charity stating you were raising funds for them and got in touch with say apple…. They would literally send you £2000 worth of stock for a raffle etc no questions asked because it’s tax relief for them.

Would be easy to keep a cheeky iPhone or something for yourself.

If you’re a fy person it would be easy to take whatever you want.

Cash raised by actual cash donations is so unregulated the charities never know what’s been raised for them until the actual point of donation.

If you’re a wrong un…. I can see it far enough.
I’ve had to get up and make another cuppa, I didn’t realise there was so much to read up on them. I’ve never had a problem with them so never took much interest, my heart went out to their wee girl.

Soon as you add ‘charity thief’ no matter what you think of someone, anyone with a moral compass would instantly change their opinion and go find out the facts of how people got to that conclusion.

Except Steph’s sheep that is.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I read about this too, sure she has her own TL thread. They did loads of fundraising when they lost their daughter and there was talk of the charity money that had been raised going missing.. didn’t really read too much into it at the time!

Yes same being honest. The raised loads did they. That Ashley is always away doing something biking, marathons etc

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Every Bperfect event it's obvious she's been on the marching powder ! And B is out his head all the time imo, is this what she has over him and why he's not binned her I wonder ? She's the type that would make sure she had something on him.
I’ve said this or she’ll say even Brendan try to fondle her crusty vag 🤮🤮🤮

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
What se is she spouting about now?
she never sits down🤣probably taking someone with her because we all know she can’t watch her own kids herself for more than a few hours .. if holidays that stressful vag hen, just put your blush on and kid on you’ve been on holiday?? It’s basically same thing remember ?