Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She is so arrogant and devoid of humanity. Her latest post shows absolutely ZERO accountability of the damage she has done. She needs to find herself some sort of soul and apologise. However I suspect she sold hers to Satan and all his instruments of death in return for TikTok “fame” and he’s come and collected it. I simply cannot comprehend how she has made this all about her and how hard done by she is……. Its completely mental

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You can’t help but out yourself at every opportunity Steph. Not allowed to show yet. Yet you show it ? Do you not have any respect for the people that offer you these opportunities? Actually you don’t need to answer that because everyone knows you don’t respect anyone.

Radiating shimmer powder. The colour of radiation ☢️ to complete the toxic set. A26DB10E-18C9-426B-AFD3-5B9C17CD62F6.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Slimming filter turned up to max and a guilty conscience I think that it Steph while your dicking about someone is dealing with your action that’s called being a t and I hope you are dealt with in the proper manner.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq8m6hnog65oni48gsbg.mp4
How original pasta again! Burnt her fingers in the pasta dish but not picking up the baking tray or the bread. I’d have third degree burns if I picked up the bread and pulled it apart never mind the tray 🤷‍♀️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She is so arrogant and devoid of humanity. Her latest post shows absolutely ZERO accountability of the damage she has done. She needs to find herself some sort of soul and apologise. However I suspect she sold hers to Satan and all his instruments of death in return for TikTok “fame” and he’s come and collected it. I simply cannot comprehend how she has made this all about her and how hard done by she is……. Its completely mental
The victim! Poor Steph . She will never apologise cos she truly believes she has done nothing wrong . Caught out bare faced lying about following the woman … she’s a disgrace and should be booted to do off the app !