Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She filmed an add for Tesco ( terribly) .. then the TikTok she made of her and Harold slagging tescos off a while back ‘resurfaced’ .. and just like magic..this morning she’s been dropped 🙊 love that for her.
OOOOOOHHHHHHH can you tag me on her thread to the story please? Stinky has blocked me

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Ah thanks for that I missed it all vav on her page saying how disgraceful Tesco’s are
They should know that ‘trolls’ always come with receipts as they say.. the constant lies from those pair… it’s just relentless 🤣. Aimee said the video didn’t exist until someone uploaded it to their page, then she tried to back track 😂 pair of absolute weapons. Beefy came storming into the comments calling someone a welly.. I mean that’s quite fitting for a ‘woman’ with a minge the size of a welly top and a face like a melted welly too.

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
When the visibility of your posts are reduced, so smaller audience,

What’s the deal with Aimee and Tesco’s? I have missed something
Big beefy is in shameless comments trying to defend her n telling ppl to say what they have to say with their chests 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's an absolute weapon . She called someone a melt welly 🙈