Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
I took me my 2 away myself this year, first time in 7 year cos their dad took so much debt out in my name. I could write a book about everything Ive been through but who wants validation from strangers on the internet. It's just bizarre! Im proud of myself and that's all that matters. She isn't even a single mum. My kids hasn't seen their dad for 3 year, no maintenance nothing but hey ho its life we just get on with it and they don't want for nothing. Don't have to sell my soul to the internet 🤣 Have 2 jobs and wouldn't change it.
Snap - mines are the same. Want for nothing.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Imagine raking through the contents of someone's bag to show online . I'd go nuts if a so called friend done that . She's done it before and thinks ( and her huns) it's funny . Has she no boundaries ! M jumping all over the seats too , again no boundaries . Nothing to do with his condition . It's called teaching manners , Vav !

Last edited:

bucy22

Jul 6, 2024
aberdeen
Always comes back from an event suuuuuper cocky.. what’s that about? The coke high clearly hasn’t worn off yet.. black and white comedown video on the cards tomorrow 🎻
I saw a video today having a rant about how Poeple are causing her of using drugs (she had a stuffy nose ) today, I was like what is she on, no one’s mentioned drunks in the comments! Then it clicked she/mad Pam or nana have been reading here 🤣🤣

bucy22

Jul 6, 2024
aberdeen
She has absolutely no shaming suicide baiting on Monday/tuesday then back to normal Thursday hanging out with absolute muppets making out she has friends.
Absolutely boils my piss that she does this and isn’t the first time, as someone who has MH problems & undiagnosed adhd, in the past 6months I was on the brink of suicide, thankfully I have sought help & no long in that place, I speak about it now but at the time didn’t tell anyone, just realised I needed help or if not be here. This who seriously concider suicide don’t tell anyone their plans and just do it. I’m all for suicide awareness and talking about experiences etc but as I said those who plan to don’t generally tell anyone their plans.