Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’d be told to do her own bag if she desperately needed content that she’s racking bags.

Why don’t you have a look through her next se Vav. See what she had for breakfast

Exactly I just find it so so rude and not funny at all. Her content is so boring. My dead grandma would make more exciting content than her. Desperate times mean desperate measures.

Oh don't give her ideas that be the next thing oh let me see your 💩

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Absolutely boils my piss that she does this and isn’t the first time, as someone who has MH problems & undiagnosed adhd, in the past 6months I was on the brink of suicide, thankfully I have sought help & no long in that place, I speak about it now but at the time didn’t tell anyone, just realised I needed help or if not be here. This who seriously concider suicide don’t tell anyone their plans and just do it. I’m all for suicide awareness and talking about experiences etc but as I said those who plan to don’t generally tell anyone their plans.
Oh bless you, glad your in a better place now. MH is no joking matter. And your 100% right. I told no one when my head went there. My cousin took his own life last year and no one had a clue he'd been feeling like that. She's just awful.

May 24, 2024
The World
Absolutely boils my piss that she does this and isn’t the first time, as someone who has MH problems & undiagnosed adhd, in the past 6months I was on the brink of suicide, thankfully I have sought help & no long in that place, I speak about it now but at the time didn’t tell anyone, just realised I needed help or if not be here. This who seriously concider suicide don’t tell anyone their plans and just do it. I’m all for suicide awareness and talking about experiences etc but as I said those who plan to don’t generally tell anyone their plans.
I’m glad you got through that to be able to tell your story ❤️
You’re right. People who get that low, don’t tell people about it, they just do it!
She makes a mockery of everything.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So that munter , Deanne up in her morning vid comments saying , " trolls have to be medicated to behave that way " Are you for fkn real ?! I , for one aren't ( anymore ) and if people are , you want to be fkn ashamed of yourself talking about people like that ! 🤬 What's that got to do with people having an opinion and seeing wrong in what she does . Absolutely appalling behaviour . I mean top dog herself is medicated isn't she ?! Oh and minimov , username , one thing we don't lack is intelligence unlike you deluded folk

Last edited:

bucy22

Jul 6, 2024
aberdeen
Oh bless you, glad you’re in a better place now. MH is no joking matter. And you’re 100% right. I told no one when my head went there. My cousin took his own life last year and no one had a clue he'd been feeling like that. She's just awful.
I worked in MH for best part of 17years and seen people at their worst, and none are deserving of it. Her on the other hand - well you reap what you sow in my opinion.
I am almost there but still work to do on myself. Thank you x

bucy22

Jul 6, 2024
aberdeen
You’re right. People who get that low, don’t tell people about it, they just do it!
Thank you.. you’re right she does and I feel heart felt sorry for her kids, especially L, my daughter would be absolutely mortified and beg me to stop with the videos etc. she’s at a difficult age. Although being her mum she probably does believe everything she spouts at her as you would as a child. Every child wants to believe and look up to their mum.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
and the videos often shared by family will say they never even thought of suicide and are smiling etc appear like the gentle jesters of life - which is truly haunting.

People genuinely feeling suicidal don't bait - the ones who have zero intention do though because the attention serves them. Truly suicidal people know that they're not gonna be here for that! so don't seek it and quite often - they wouldn't want to be stopped either.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I reported her and stinkys comments
Whilst Vav , put's likes to these comments and encourages it after all her bull crap from last weekend ! She just never stops , think's she's invincible . Believe me , if she was under any legal advice she wouldn't be continuing with this . Unlike HAHM , who held a dignified silence ( not that she should have had to ! ) 🤬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Bless you I am so glad your MH is in a better place. The fact that you have went and sought help and you are here telling your story well done my darling well done ❤️❤️❤️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Do you want anymore weans I can throw some your way! They’re driving me up the wall! 🤣💋
Hahahaha happily, my gran always used to always say she’d rather a house full of children than adults and never really understood til I got Oliver🤣 you can have mines, they listen for everyone else except bloody me!!