Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
2nd time today making out she has friends do being Susan with 2 small kids being a mod for vav for hours what a sad sad life she has and them two look horrendous Susan face is right funny looking like she has a squint.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqa0tr7og65k5a4ocv7g.mp4
Looks like she may have Bell’s palsy. Very droopy at one side and only one side of her mouth moves up when she smiles.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So that munter , Deanne up in her morning vid comments saying , " trolls have to be medicated to behave that way " Are you for fkn real ?! I , for one aren't ( anymore ) and if people are , you want to be fkn ashamed of yourself talking about people like that ! 🤬 What's that got to do with people having an opinion and seeing wrong in what she does . Absolutely appalling behaviour . I mean top dog herself is medicated isn't she ?! Oh and minimov , username , one thing we don't lack is intelligence unlike you deluded folk
I reckon Vavs huns have to be on Rohypnol to behave the way they do

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
That bloody blazer again, it must stink. It does not make her look any slimmer, who told her it did 😂😂😭😭😭 wish I could burn the hideous thing (the blazer before she gets excited she's getting a threat and it makes for abneq video comeback)
Long and baggy to cover the protruding uterus she says she has 🤣

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
I took me my 2 away myself this year, first time in 7 year cos their dad took so much debt out in my name. I could write a book about everything Ive been through but who wants validation from strangers on the internet. It's just bizarre! Im proud of myself and that's all that matters. She isn't even a single mum. My kids hasn't seen their dad for 3 year, no maintenance nothing but hey ho its life we just get on with it and they don't want for nothing. Don't have to sell my soul to the internet 🤣 Have 2 jobs and wouldn't change it.
You are an amazing mama xxx

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
This is so true! One day as you said it’ll all
Come crashing down! There’s no back up plan vav thinks tikok is the be all and end all! Cant come quick enough!!
She'd be classed as a beast in jail for the planned emotional attack on the HAHM only SUGGSESSFUL in becoming more and more hated in her own community but thinks she's a winner coz she's a few dozen idiots fighting her corner and most of them are questionable accounts . Her downfall happened a long time ago. She craves the love of a good man but her baggage is baggaging