Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Genuinely my brain isn’t understand why she’s looking so different. This is the danger of her over using filters. Even I know she’s using them but I’m still not understanding what my eyes are seeing.
She looks like she’s melting. Where has her top lip gone? Since when did she show so much gum when she smiles?

My brain is not braining

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s so dominating and over does every social interaction!

She’s trying to give that wee boy fizzy juice!& More than once does she think it’s funny ? It’s quite clear she’s the dominant in that relationship as that lassy lets vav bully her.

Don’t recognise her with the slimming filter turned down but she doesn’t fool me it’s not down all the way.

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
Genuinely my brain isn’t understand why she’s looking so different. This is the danger of her over using filters. Even I know she’s using them but I’m still not understanding what my eyes are seeing.
She looks like she’s melting. Where has her top lip gone? Since when did she show so much gum when she smiles?

My brain is not braining
I think it's the filters not over stretching her eyebrows and fake laughter always makes you look different. You cam see her small mind overthinling how to.fake the social interaction, so fake.
All her wrinkles round her eyes and nose coming out . Also because you probably aren't being distracted by her out of proportion body and lack of dress sense.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s so dominating and over does every social interaction!

She’s trying to give that wee boy fizzy juice!& More than once does she think it’s funny ? It’s quite clear she’s the dominant in that relationship as that lassy lets vav bully her.

Don’t recognise her with the slimming filter turned down but she doesn’t fool me it’s not down all the way.

The people that are her "friends" in her life seem just like they allow her to speak to them like rubbish, do what she wants and over power typical vav.

So I heard this weekend we all know she was doing ovulation tests and got pregnant with twins to a boy called Ryan, she was also doing that while with Barry 🙈🙈 he reached out to Ryan and spoke to him.

NOT BARRY WHO IS ON L BIRTH CERTIFICATE 🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The people that are her "friends" in her life seem just like they allow her to speak to them like rubbish, do what she wants and over power typical vav.

So I heard this weekend we all know she was doing ovulation tests and got pregnant with twins to a boy called Ryan, she was also doing that while with Barry 🙈🙈 he reached out to Ryan and spoke to him.

NOT BARRY WHO IS ON L BIRTH CERTIFICATE 🤣
What the do! How many guys has she actually been through, I’ve only ever been in 2 serious relationships in my life , suppose I’m 12 years younger but it’s because I CHOOSE not to be a slapper and hand myself out to any guy who shows the slight bit of interest in me, otherwise my number would be infinite 💋💋💋💋

HAHAHAHH joke btw , for the serious sallys who’ll read and think I’m being serious

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What the do! How many guys has she actually been through, I’ve only ever been in 2 serious relationships in my life , suppose I’m 12 years younger but it’s because I CHOOSE not to be a slapper and hand myself out to any guy who shows the slight bit of interest in me, otherwise my number would be infinite 💋💋💋💋

HAHAHAHH joke btw , for the serious sallys who’ll read and think I’m being serious

L has had so many men in her life it's about 12 I think.. I hope for M sake she does not bring loads into his life especially he is non verbal. The guys she has been with before she met Petr are all nice guys then when they bin her boom slating them once they leave her. Such a dangerous thing accusing them all. Gregg was the worst one saying he done something to L. If that was true you would of called the police not his work

Mar 8, 2024
This, you’d think someone had died the way she’s reacted, also Vav makes an appearance 🤣

I am crying 😂😂😂😂😂
The way she pats her face is so fing annoying.
The stare she does at the camera as well like something awful has happened. She fs herself up and then things like this happen. No need for her to stare into her phone like this.
The way staff appears, sucking in for dear life and attempting to dance 😂😂😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
L has had so many men in her life it's about 12 I think.. I hope for M sake she does not bring loads into his life especially he is non verbal. The guys she has been with before she met Petr are all nice guys then when they bin her boom slating them once they leave her. Such a dangerous thing accusing them all. Gregg was the worst one saying he done something to L. If that was true you would of called the police not his work
Disgusting! Those children have no sense of safety from her, she’s never there and there’s all these guys in and out of their life’s. So sad.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
At least and that’s just ones we know, how many more passed like ships in the night