Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This gastro bug is taking so much from me cause my eyes ain’t working. She looks so different to me today 🤯🤯

IMG_8522.jpeg
She looks well into her 40’s with those eye wrinkles. You’d think knowing she has the genes from mad Pam and nana she‘d have started maintenance long ago. Scalpel and stitches only for her methinks

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
When there is no filter steph has always JUST broke out some spots.

If i was that spotty as an adult I'd be questioning the products I use on my face !!!
Yeah the vav tht says she never gets spots n said it was only last week due to stress 🙈 no its because u constantly have a filter on u complete muppet n now being called out for it . Ur true skin is being shown 🤣 she still had filters on at the start n then switched it off u seen her face go up n down n her pals eye going the other way 🙈 these aren't friends these are little desperate fans of hers n she's got no real friends, so is using them to pretend she's got pals . The fakeness rips right out her n Susan 🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
My head can’t get around why anyone would save them except stalkers and predators
There's a particiular male who comment's regularly and I see him on other female TT's . He left a weird comment about M and his bunk bed if I recall , which other observers picked up on ( as in " trolls " , her fans chose to ignore / too thick ) .🙄 I've scrolled back and sure it got deleted .

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Another flight another drama 🥱 Am I being thick or does he have his iPad on his lap at the start of the video…
You know what she’s like. She will have filmed the iPad part after it was given to her so everyone would talk about the iPad being at the start of the video, she’s a liar full of fake drama.

She’s getting boring now.. well more boring.

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Would be hilarious if Danielle is now refusing to do her hair 🤣 good luck getting someone else to touch you in Aberdeen Beefy 😏
Danielle is being slated on Facebook. Over 700 comments saying about her eyebrows or asking if she is male or female. Steph will be messaging her and comforting her 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3065.jpeg
    IMG_3065.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 77

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nobody cares where you’re going Steph. Like honestly the suspense is for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

We all know you’ll act as if you’ve never seen a supermarket before because your non fussy kids become soooo fussy on holiday.

I hope it’s the most stressful week for you dear 💅
She’s on a jet2 package family holiday not flying Emirates first class to somewhere exotic

Last edited: