Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Another bullshit lie that is in the airport so how can she have left the iPad in the hotel she honestly speaks so much s.
Considering the iPad is always in Ms hand I find it hard to believe that of all things would have been left behind. Prob couldn’t find it for 5 seconds when it was down the side of his buggy and thought oh there’s an idea for my airport drama

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She is an utter t!!! Why lie about the simplest things
Soo he’s sat with his iPad first lie
But the lovely girl is away to fetch the iPad from the hotel- but at the end of the video “ they’re away to board “

So why would you board if someone has gone out their way to get your iPad ANOTHER LIE

Can’t help herself and the way she makes lily in as part of the lies will be completely fing her head up, she’s gonna grow into a relationships thinking lying is normal

May 24, 2024
The World
Soo he’s sat with his iPad first lie
But the lovely girl is away to fetch the iPad from the hotel- but at the end of the video “ they’re away to board “

So why would you board if someone has gone out their way to get your iPad ANOTHER LIE

Can’t help herself and the way she makes lily in as part of the lies will be completely fing her head up, she’s gonna grow into a relationships thinking lying is normal
If she almost missed the flight, how has anyone got time to run back for the ipad and get back in time. 🥱

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
L has had so many men in her life it's about 12 I think.. I hope for M sake she does not bring loads into his life especially he is non verbal. The guys she has been with before she met Petr are all nice guys then when they bin her boom slating them once they leave her. Such a dangerous thing accusing them all. Gregg was the worst one saying he done something to L. If that was true you would of called the police not his work
Oh dear god she has not been phoning up a guys work saying that surely??? I've clearly missed out on that part of the story ! No way ? Wtf

Mar 11, 2024
uk
If she almost missed the flight, how has anyone got time to run back for the ipad and get back in time. 🥱
Exactly 😂 missing your flight but sat chilling on the seats at the gate …. Almost missing your flight is literally the gate closing and staff leaving the idiot. Never known someone so openly lie and yet being caught out every single time.
she will never learn from the loganair drama

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Taylor ray has been very quiet on the vav front recently. Wonder if she’s seen sense.
Like Taylor or not I don't think her and her husband are that type of people that would just dismiss the HAHM claims they'll probably be disgusting as well and probably distancing themselves slowly I say slowly coz Taylor probably doesn't want to be vavs next victim

May 24, 2024
The World
Like Taylor or not I don't think her and her husband are that type of people that would just dismiss the HAHM claims they'll probably be disgusting as well and probably distancing themselves slowly I say slowly coz Taylor probably doesn't want to be vavs next victim
I’m going to place money on it Vav is the type of lass she share what she classes as one of her secrets to lure people in to sharing some of theirs, so she always has a hold over that person, and they fear upsetting her or removing her from their lives.
Control freak.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m going to place money on it Vav is the type of lass she share what she classes as one of her secrets to lure people in to sharing some of theirs, so she always has a hold over that person, and they fear upsetting her or removing her from their lives.
Control freak.
I don’t believe Taylor or her husband are stupid, if anything a lot more switched on than they seem, they clown about. I highly doubt after meeting Vav once at an event there would be any secrets shared to her. I also wonder if doubts set in after her convo with Emz a few months ago on one of her videos

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t believe Taylor or her husband are stupid, if anything a lot more switched on than they seem, they clown about. I highly doubt after meeting Vav once at an event there would be any secrets shared to her. I also wonder if doubts set in after her convo with Emz a few months ago on one of her videos
I seen that exchange, I did think wind your neck in Taylor, but I’m sure Vav puts up a great front to these people. I don’t know she’s master manipulator. She’ll be in these people’s DMs worming her way in to deeper friendships beyond PR days.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Control freak.

Yup 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 so glad my friend owns her own s and stories and that's why vav has not managed to say anything about her cause she has no tea on her ❤️

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I'm with vav on this I don't think she takes the Charlie , what dealer in their right mind would trust her . Aberdeenshire has 1 of the highest disposable incomes in the uk the dealers can pick and choose who they sell to and anyone with any knowledge of the drug / party scene would know that she is a liability and could quite easy dob you into the cops . She's caught wind of people saying she likes Charlie so she's playing up to it for attention and to deflect from the reality of her latest vile act . Charlie is a very powerful stimulant and appetite suppressant she just wouldn't be that big if she was taking it on the regular . She loves people are saying it coz it's associated with people having a great time and fits in with the look at my bad girl ass. Probably never even smoked a spliff .