Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly same as asthma attacks my daughters been close to comas bcos of it did I take videos did I do (even though Chelsea is a grown adult same applies) @MRS FULL MONTY✨ those eyelashes there so fing crusty! She looks like a grade A junkie 🤦🏻‍♀️

My mum has had double pneumonia, she has also had pleurisy think she has had pneumonia about 5 times and she's was floored

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Her saying about her meeting with a brand is here showing off. “Look I’m in demand, brands want me, I’m so busy”
It’s embarrassing. Poor lily be left watching max in the pool. She’s a fing dickhead
So she’s having a video call with someone, wow! I’m so impressed NOT Some of us have them most days, then again she tells so many lies so who Knows. But whoopie do, you’re taking one on holiday, you’re Beefy Beyonce not Jeff Bezos. She’s so hilariously ignorant and has to get Aren't we Lils in for backup

May 24, 2024
The World
I can’t believe she’s done yet another clap back. I mean really 🙈🙈🙈 it’s literally embarrassing at this point.

Enjoy your holiday!!!!
Like I said. 50 positive, 1 or 2 negative, but the negative is all she gives attention to.

She really needs to practise what she preaches.

Get off your phone Steph

May 24, 2024
The World
Another 0 0 0 account.

I don’t comment on her page, and I don’t report her to brands but will continue to report to ASA because it’s a joke to think you can get away with hoodwinking people on product effects/finish/colour. I think it’s so deceitful and manipulative.
I don’t know anyone here who comments on her pish either. I swear these 0 0 0 accounts are her.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I actually feel so happy for M in those videos, being able to be a child, play freely , be himself. But , she’s obviously said he has CP etc, and while I’m not debating this, you can tell he has problems with his limbs etc, but it’s definitely not as bad as she makes out it is.

Watch her tomorrow saying they are staying in the pool in their room because his legs are sore or some se

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m just gonna start reporting all her videos for child exploitation. She is using him as a cash cow because he brings the views. She knows the negative comments strike a cord with the autism community and the huns. Nobody, not even a ‘troll’ would leave the comments she is getting.

It’s 💯 her.

When things were starting with Korey someone apparently used the word ‘ret@rd’ but I highly doubt it !

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m just gonna start reporting all her videos for child exploitation. She is using him as a cash cow because he brings the views. She knows the negative comments strike a cord with the autism community and the huns. Nobody, not even a ‘troll’ would leave the comments she is getting.

It’s 💯 her.

When things were starting with Korey someone apparently used the word ‘ret@rd’ but I highly doubt it !
Because THATS what she thinks of him, was she not slagging off asn children in her mums work? And telling L not to play with them? And now she has max her opinions and that have changed? Don’t think so.

May 24, 2024
The World
I actually feel so happy for M in those videos, being able to be a child, play freely , be himself. But , she’s obviously said he has CP etc, and while I’m not debating this, you can tell he has problems with his limbs etc, but it’s definitely not as bad as she makes out it is.

Watch her tomorrow saying they are staying in the pool in their room because his legs are sore or some se
He’ll have problems with his arm now the way she whipped him down that slide!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Another 0 0 0 account.

I don’t comment on her page, and I don’t report her to brands but will continue to report to ASA because it’s a joke to think you can get away with hoodwinking people on product effects/finish/colour. I think it’s so deceitful and manipulative.
I don’t know anyone here who comments on her pish either. I swear these 0 0 0 accounts are her.

I've said this before I really do think that it is her. The fact she will do a clap back to a stupid comment but won't to the messages she has received regarding M. Drama drama drama with her