Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Never understood why her huns come over here and read. Surely if they loved vav so much they’d not waste their time and energy, and even more so SS and telling her what’s said. I honestly think they love it. Maybe secretly they don’t like her. Weird behaviour if you ask me, I wouldn’t bother looking of my mate was on here.

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Why video yourself struggling to talk? Its TikTok 😩
Come back when you’re better and let people know what’s happened if you have to.
Omg seriously why has social media became a hot spot for the most attention seeking twats around 🙈 I honestly don't get ppl who do this . Rushed Into hospital but wait doctor don't start my medical treatment. I need to post an attention seeking post to show my followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this girl honestly needs a good scrub n a bath why does she always look so bloody manky 🤢

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Never understood why her huns come over here and read. Surely if they loved vav so much they’d not waste their time and energy, and even more so SS and telling her what’s said. I honestly think they love it. Maybe secretly they don’t like her. Weird behaviour if you ask me, I wouldn’t bother looking of my mate was on here.
They’re drama loving bastards wanting to enjoy the best of both worlds. But tbh if they read here…. It won’t be long before they’re hate watching her!

I was a follower of her original content and thought we had things in common considering I’m a vet sen mum with 3 high f ASN but she acted superior and know it all and it just annoyed me. The lunchboxes started to annoy me cos any asn parent will tell you their kids do not eat for pleasure or enjoyment and there are so many sensory aversions but max doesn’t suffer these. So the fact she was trying to come with her autism packed lunch boxes was soooooo unrelatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think once she cottened on to this she then started adding more chocolate
🍫
and crap…. And she was also called out on that as well but Max doesn’t need a lunch box filled with chocolate he eats better than I do!!!

I actually don’t think max is suffering autism but displays a lot of brain damage traits which cross over into autism. No hate, that’s just a personal opinion.

Brain damage from meningitis and encephalitis at 5 weeks old and can regress just like autism can at various stages especially when skills stop being taught. They aren’t stored like core memories so things taught and not kept up will be forgotten. It also causes cerebral palsy type symptoms in the muscles with tightening etc.

I’m not saying he’s not autistic cos I’m not his doctor but I just don’t feel he is and the older he gets it’s more apparent that there is brain injury.

Watch her do a post saying someone said my child doesn’t have autism next 🤣

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Because there total ass kissers , so far up there cult leaders ass . They run n go ohhh steph I just stuck up for y there to trolls 🧌 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aye ok arse sniffer do u want a blue Peter badge for u being an absolute melt of a person 🙈

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

What are the physical effects of brain injury?​

information on some of the common physical effects of brain injury.

That web page above goes into it in a lot more detail but for all i've read - Brain injury diagnosis would cover all the labels vav comes out with.
Including when she says hes more tired some days and more active on others saying hes ADHD.

Shes been given two diagnoses that are essentially two wings of the same bird.

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
They’re drama loving bastards wanting to enjoy the best of both worlds. But tbh if they read here…. It won’t be long before they’re hate watching her!

I was a follower of her original content and thought we had things in common considering I’m a vet sen mum with 3 high f ASN but she acted superior and know it all and it just annoyed me. The lunchboxes started to annoy me cos any asn parent will tell you their kids do not eat for pleasure or enjoyment and there are so many sensory aversions but max doesn’t suffer these. So the fact she was trying to come with her autism packed lunch boxes was soooooo unrelatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think once she cottened on to this she then started adding more chocolate
🍫
and crap…. And she was also called out on that as well but Max doesn’t need a lunch box filled with chocolate he eats better than I do!!!

I actually don’t think max is suffering autism but displays a lot of brain damage traits which cross over into autism. No hate, that’s just a personal opinion.

Brain damage from meningitis and encephalitis at 5 weeks old and can regress just like autism can at various stages especially when skills stop being taught. They aren’t stored like core memories so things taught and not kept up will be forgotten. It also causes cerebral palsy type symptoms in the muscles with tightening etc.

I’m not saying he’s not autistic cos I’m not his doctor but I just don’t feel he is and the older he gets it’s more apparent that there is brain injury.

Watch her do a post saying someone said my child doesn’t have autism next 🤣
this is actually really informative , I don’t have anyone close to me with autism, I work among some autistic children and other asn but I don’t deal with it every single day like a parent etc. why does vav no come on and actually tell us things about asn other than the “basics”

May 24, 2024
The World
She must be reading here about tik tok having a shelf life, inflated tits touting for her next social media job. Only Fans Old Whores
On holiday with her children and posting thirst traps oh nah.

Where’s M? Alone while she poses for a thirst trap?
With L? Big sister watches wee brother while mum poses for thirst traps.
Sleeping?
Mum uses time to pose for thirst traps.

Ick 🤢

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

That web page above goes into it in a lot more detail but for all i've read - Brain injury diagnosis would cover all the labels vav comes out with.
Including when she says hes more tired some days and more active on others saying hes ADHD.

I can’t even believe the word spasticity/ spastic is still a word honestly. I know you took this from a website but actually what the do , especially this day and age!!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I can’t even believe the word spasticity/ spastic is still a word honestly. I know you took this from a website but actually what the do , especially this day and age!!
Its not describing a mental state, its spasticity of the muscles as in elastic spasm but since nerves have a reactions we cant control its just a literal medical definition.

It can be used as a slur to describe a mental state.

im so sorry if anyone is offended wasnt my intention.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Spasticity is actually a word, which then was used as a terminology for those that have spasticity in limbs, the opposite it rigidity. Correctly used in context ie limb movement isn’t a slur, it’s when it’s used in a derogatory way to describe disability.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
On holiday with her children and posting thirst traps oh nah.

Where’s M? Alone while she poses for a thirst trap?
With L? Big sister watches wee brother while mum poses for thirst traps.
Sleeping?
Mum uses time to pose for thirst traps.

Ick 🤢
Who’d have guessed. I’m laughing at the other apartments, those poor guests having moby Dick for a view.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Tbh I’ve got to agree and I’ve thought this for a while! He dosent show traits of autism the odd stim his eating variety is huge and anyone who has asn children will know their foods are limited my sons will only eat chicken nuggets and Richmond sausages they require iron every 4/6 months since they don’t eat red meat so sensory food wise max dosent fit the “box”

he actually walks better than my son who dosent have cp but his autism & RGCD make his walking bad ie- struggles to lift feet of the ground prone to falling over fresh air falls all the time for no reason

his clothes are alway on (sounds weird) like no inside out back to front or none again my son is naked majority of the time and will only wear crocs on his feet

Like you I’m no dr it’s such a hard diagnosis to make with taking other health conditions in amongst it