Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Beefy upset people put in the comments where she is. Thats her followers who done that, not trolls. Also she filmed where she is, but she’s that much of a doughball she forgets that other people do actually get on planes too and go on holiday. So there is a big chance someone might recognise the hotel from HER TIKTOKS.
Imagine. It’s not just Stephanie Vavron that goes on holiday. Mad concept I know, but just imagine it.

She’s doing the most. Trolls her own son by using fake accounts, brings trolls to her own tiktok cause we don’t comment on it, she just reads what we write here then uses it from one of her troll accounts. Trying to make us look unhinged 🤪
You’re Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron Harley Korey Dadsam - calm down ya big Z list.
You can tell just by her caption on the troll calling the hotel ‘have a day off, honestly’. It’s more tongue in cheek than anything else. Its fake. Like her.
Well said. It’s all so true.

May 24, 2024
The World
Well said. It’s all so true.
Even if here and TL decided to stop talking about her she would make it up anyway. There is no fact checking, she gets away with claiming whatever she wants. From trolls, to DA and SA.

She will say and do anything she wants and there isn’t any stopping her…. Until she does it to the wrong person.

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
The cheek to say aw her husbands probs cheating on her etc, you can’t talk when your sad and lonely because no t will go near you😂also when I’m on holiday with my FAMILY, we discuss what we want to achieve in the next 5 years, where we want to be as a family etc. Not people who you class as trolls and that are jealous , who cares , you’re on holiday with your children that you never see, enjoy that time.

She is SO bothered💋
This just screams mean girl..and Vav your husband cheated on you, don’t forget! Bitter chavvy mink

May 24, 2024
The World
I can’t be arsed to watch her video cause she’s just a big rancid fanny, but seen on TL she said must be a woman who has been cheated on.
Woooooow. Women supporting women huh… weren’t you cheated on Steph? Someone who was, wouldn’t use that pain to make judgement.

It’s like a women who was sexually assaulted wouldn’t use the experience to describe someone else and their mental state because they’d trigger their own pain..

I call bullshit on every single word that comes out her mouth. She’s poisonous.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Even if here and TL decided to stop talking about her she would make it up anyway. There is no fact checking, she gets away with claiming whatever she wants. From trolls, to DA and SA.

She will say and do anything she wants and there isn’t any stopping her…. Until she does it to the wrong person.
This is it. People accept what she says and she’s not held accountable for lying. She says it the trolls. She reads here and then uses it for drama. Pretending she has a stalker, saying someone’s rang her hotel and apparently it always happens. It’s all such bull s. She lives on another fing planet. She needs to be brought back down to earth and realise how vile she is

May 24, 2024
The World
This is it. People accept what she says and she’s not held accountable for lying. She says it the trolls. She reads here and then uses it for drama. Pretending she has a stalker, saying someone’s rang her hotel and apparently it always happens. It’s all such bull s. She lives on another fing planet. She needs to be brought back down to earth and realise how vile she is
They keep saying ‘trolls’ don’t have proof

She’s never showed a shred of evidence of her trolling, the death threats, the horrible DMs she apparently gets, the derogatory words about M in hers DMs.
Not once.

She’s taken at face value and that’s frightening

Mar 8, 2024
They keep saying ‘trolls’ don’t have proof

She’s never showed a shred of evidence of her trolling, the death threats, the horrible DMs she apparently gets, the derogatory words about M in hers DMs.
Not once.

She’s taken at face value and that’s frightening
It is frightening how many people believe anything she says. That’s why she continues to do it cus ya have these empty heads supporting her and believing anything that comes out her gob.
She makes s up and uses it for drama to get attention. She has no limits to the s she will lie about and the stuff she will use for drama including her non verbal son. She’s fing disgusting. Not showing max she said at one point last week was it.. and here she is showing him topless, in the pool and discussing the fact he pooped in the pool. She’s beyond hideous

May 24, 2024
The World
It is frightening how many people believe anything she says. That’s why she continues to do it cus ya have these empty heads supporting her and believing anything that comes out her gob.
She makes s up and uses it for drama to get attention. She has no limits to the s she will lie about and the stuff she will use for drama including her non verbal son. She’s fing disgusting. Not showing max she said at one point last week was it.. and here she is showing him topless, in the pool and discussing the fact he pooped in the pool. She’s beyond hideous
This is why she is labelled NPD/Psychopath as there is no boundary she won’t cross and there is no level she won’t stoop to.
Going as low as to claim your child was SA by an ex boyfriend and engaging in malicious communication with another woman’s abuser, there is no line she won’t cross. She has no social skills, she displays anxious personality disorder, paranoid personality disorder and the rest.
The lassie is really mentally unwell.

Mar 8, 2024
This is why she is labelled NPD/Psychopath as there is no boundary she won’t cross and there is no level she won’t stoop to.
Going as low as to claim your child was SA by an ex boyfriend and engaging in malicious communication with another woman’s abuser, there is no line she won’t cross. She has no social skills, she displays anxious personality disorder, paranoid personality disorder and the rest.
The lassie is really mentally unwell.
She really is mentally unstable. When you see it all wrote down and there’s actually more. It’s scary. She’s absolutely unhinged and has no morals or loyalty to anyone. She’s grim

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I find it hilarious how she has the balls to find it funny and make up a scenario as to someone being cheated on.
From the woman who dressed in her wedding dress (massive cringe) videos herself saying so many likes to renew their vows ( bigger cringe) all the while is getting cheated on and her lad is probably FaceTiming his new side bits from tinder whilst offshore ( massive cringe)
Then gets with a little wet wipe who resembles a 13 year old boy and gets cheated on off him 😂😂😂 or so she portrayed!!

Look at the clip of her, recording ANOTHER troll video, she’s been on holiday 2 days and posted 3 yes 3 videos to trolls, because she’s that “ unbothered.”

Beefy you are the one who has posted where you are, YOU are the one who has shown the world your view from your balcony, EVERYONE has been to Palma nova ffs it’s not Fiji or Barbados it’s fing Majorca 😂😂😂😂
It’s not hard to recognise where a place is if you’ve been places before, if you were that bothered about people knowing where you live you’d post when you were home like the majority of us REAL PARENTS do to safeguard our children.

An I know you read here because you have mentioned everything that’s been said here the last few days word for word …. Sad b!

So maybe look in the mirror ( actually don’t it will crack you are one ugly MF)
Also I am not old I am 35, size 8, body you could only dream of babyyy

Enjoy your crappy little holiday and let me tell you one more thing, you are absolutely UNDENIABLY ruining that holiday for your daughter.

I would NEVER EVER make my holiday with my 15 year old daughter all about me, all about trolls.

Also give your son some fing attention he’s trying to stick his fing toes in your ear whilst your glued to your phone talking about us yet agai.n.

P.S thanks for being our number 1 fan, it’s fans like you that keep this page running 🙃🙃
Here you , what 's wrong with whatever is classed as " old " ? 🤣🤣 All comes to us one day Vav , so don't get smart ass about it .
Plus , I've less lines on my face than you , which is a bigger bonus ! I see the infamous Jacqueline , saying that " they need locking up " up on her comments too about said alleged " stalker " Think it's the other way around ya gobshite . See you made it to the Deinfluencers page too .

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Feeling blessed erm Steph you looked triggered you can’t fool anyone you lead a sad lonely life going from one drama to the next all because you don’t have anything worthy in your life you exploit one of your children and get the other one to act a bully.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqcbbufog65jkmf81j4g.mp4
How much she struggles to say she feels blessed and is happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t bare to bring herself to say something positive