Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How much she struggles to say she feels blessed and is happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t bare to bring herself to say something positive
She is anything but happy she can put a front on Tik tok but out with that she doesn’t have anything money can bring things but money doesn’t make you happy no friends to go on holiday with and even when she went away when Aimee it was a fake friendship all she can do is sitting on her phone clapback to things that are on here and I’ll say it again if someone is sending her what is spoken about on here when she says she isn’t bothered I would be asking them why they have signed up to have an account in the first place.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So someone's commented about Police intervention on the sun lounger clap back and she's commented " bare ( bear ) with it all 💋 " Aye OK , Columbo . Tell that Philadelphia lawyer to get a move on and maybe drop by HAHM's house for tea and scones and get her version of you and others that know you and how you behave on the internet ! Not only that , if a legal matter she'd be told to stay off internet and certainly not be doing clapbacks and coercive behaviour . Imagine being on holiday and causing such drama and chaos ! People go on holiday to relax , not to make constant TT's to get the support and validation from strangers .

Last edited:

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Feeling blessed erm Steph you looked triggered you can’t fool anyone you lead a sad lonely life going from one drama to the next all because you don’t have anything worthy in your life you exploit one of your children and get the other one to act a bully.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqcbbufog65jkmf81j4g.mp4
The ignorance just rips out of her max eats so good ? What chicken nuggets and chips ? Such a classy holiday meal no authentic Spanish food in sight . What a joke she looks miserable af. Steph ? Would you like it if L told everybody you'd taken a shot in the swimming pool ? Would you ? Not fit to be a mum and stop grooming your daughter to get involved in stupid clapbacks you minker. Don't ya think your minky family are enough trouble with y'all contacting folks work , making serious allegations about folk and of course this latest belter with the HAHM . Yes we all know steph has been working behind the scenes but there are far more intelligent people working behind the scenes on the other side. I'd not get too cocky vav it's all catching up with ya and god almighty your going to be in for a shock when that karma train hits you right in the face

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
anyone notice when vav asked lily about the person they think it is how lily starts to speak and that vav kinda get her to not say something then lily doesn’t and they carry on the conversation like how is involving a 15 year old girl not a disgrace she is making that girl grow up a bully but I have already heard that from kids who go to the same school so it’s no surprise.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqc1rtnog65olaggfctg.mp4
Not as sad as colluding with a child abuser tho is it L ? Your unreal vav have you any idea how common you actually look with your team of fish wives ? That is L being groomed and manipulated into bullying right there for everyone to see ! Just confirms what we all know is happening just wow I think that's 1 for social services. She's putting a child at risk of physical backlash does she not realise that these women she targets might also have teenagers same age as L . She's mentally unwell.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Not as sad as colluding with a child abuser tho is it L ? Your unreal vav have you any idea how common you actually look with your team of fish wives ? That is L being groomed and manipulated into bullying right there for everyone to see ! Just confirms what we all know is happening just wow I think that's 1 for social services. She's putting a child at risk of physical backlash does she not realise that these women she targets might also have teenagers same age as L . She's mentally unwell.
She’s setting L up to be trolled hugely, it will come back and bite her in the butt.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ah well that’s that confirmed. She’s filmed the public pool again and posted it. She’s a liar. The hotel didn’t have to speak to her about anything and they didn’t get an email. The only other thing I can think of is that she has felt that important SHE has went to ask 🤣🤣🤣 like going to the neighbours to say film crews might be around.

The only way they’d disturb her on holiday would be to address something in the email otherwise they wouldn’t bother her at all. Those two things could only be filming the public pool or max poo situation.

These pool videos are insufferable 🤣🤣🤣 it’s unhinged behaviour.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She Honeslty acts so hard on Tik tok but would s herself if someone came upto her in the street, she can’t live her live without trolls and I would be asking myself when folk are sending me stuff from “troll “ pages why they even on here 🤭

Well when I do see her she will know about it. Won't be putting my head down and walking past her that's for sure

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can’t be arsed to watch her video cause she’s just a big rancid fanny, but seen on TL she said must be a woman who has been cheated on.
Woooooow. Women supporting women huh… weren’t you cheated on Steph? Someone who was, wouldn’t use that pain to make judgement.

It’s like a women who was sexually assaulted wouldn’t use the experience to describe someone else and their mental state because they’d trigger their own pain..

I call bullshit on every single word that comes out her mouth. She’s poisonous.

She is just a dick.

Saying oh bet they are getting cheated on. Eh vav you can't keep on TO ANY MAN they have all left you. Only one scorned is you.

Your content is se, your life is se and you are full of se💩💩💩