Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
How strange 🙈

It’s definitely not the same on mine!

I’m not too comfortable with it being on here either if I’m completely honest.
Yeah I’m the same, difference with being a decent person eh. Disgusting , that poor boy, also looked like the nappy needed changed. Honestly it’s neglect at this point

May 24, 2024
The World
When you save it, it is original.
Yeah I see, the original is what was there first now she’s zoomed in. Basically offering her son up now since it’s been made clear she’s got him bum naked and rather than take it down she zooms in. But the save on the video shows him in full view.

Well done Vav

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah I see, the original is what was there first now she’s zoomed in. Basically offering her son up now since it’s been made clear she’s got him bum naked and rather than take it down she zooms in. But the save on the video shows him in full view.

Well done Vav
She’s something else. Absolute liability. I Hope someone reports her for that. She’s basically serving him up to wrong uns on the internet and keeping the post for views. I’m at a loss.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

Well done Vav
Actually makes me feel sick, the poor boy 😭