Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Making women feel good but then sitting at dinner slating Women 🤣🤣 aye ok vav and how tragic pinning a comment on your post what se content abit like pinning an child’s abusers comment on your post remember that.
She should focus on making herself feel good since she says in the video she doesn’t feel good about herself. If you can’t teach yourself to love yourself, you have no skills to teach anyone else.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She should focus on making herself feel good since she says in the video she doesn’t feel good about herself. If you can’t teach yourself to love yourself, you have to skills to teach anyone else.
She will never feel good about herself as she has to use filters to make herself look like she thinks she does, plus I had done as much stuff she has done I would be racked with guilt

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
But it makes you wonder if that’s on holiday, what’s he left to do at home while she does her s
She's a Disgusting human being anybody with anything about them would of taken L on holiday to chill after her latest crap with the HAHM but no not vav instead she gets her daughter to rile up even more folk . And by the way robertson no 1 is interested in seeing that horrible fat ass of yours. How the stink bypasses through those chub rub thighs I've no idea . No man will ever go near you robertson with your vile reputation. You couldn't even convince dad Sam that it was only trolls that didn't like you . And BTW stop comparing yourself to aimmee yes she is trolled coz people find her annoying but be under no illusion she's nothing like you . Your hated with a passion by normal people with happy lives . Normal people from your home town and surrounding community because of your evil acts . When you start admitting to yourself that the hate for you is far more serious and widespread than this "small group of women " from Aberdeen the better it will be for you . I've never in my adult life known a middle-aged woman that is so despised .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Feeling blessed erm Steph you looked triggered you can’t fool anyone you lead a sad lonely life going from one drama to the next all because you don’t have anything worthy in your life you exploit one of your spouts children and get the other one to act a bully.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqcbbufog65jkmf81j4g.mp4
Yawning is your body telling you, you need more oxygen ... all the fooking dribble she spouts

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You’re single because you haven’t got a clue what it takes to be in a normal relationship. This is your problem and at least one of the reasons men don’t stay with you 👇Remember Harley almost fell over and had to steady himself because she was making one of their cringiest videos

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpeg
    IMG_4125.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sitting on a balcony judging others when you’re so angelic eh fanny? What a joke. She can have an opinion on people she doesn’t know but we can’t state FACTS about someone a lot of us do indeed know.

Also making it obvious she’s been told nae to film 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m wondering how she can hear from her balcony or is she making it up for content or because in her head that’s what must be happening

May 24, 2024
The World
Her latest.
She’s first to tell folk to worry about themselves, stay in your lane and all that word vomit she comes out with.
Yet is out here saying she wants to teach people to love themselves yada yada.
Why don’t you just worry about you? You’re projecting so much. You feel you can’t help yourself so maybe you can get some gratification from helping others? How?
With what skills? If you can’t look inward and change the things you want to change about yourself?. Don’t say there is nothing to change, we all want to change things bout ourselves. We just don’t know how or where to start. You have to get to the root cause of peoples issues, not prance about a balcony, and float about a pool with filters on.
There is a place everyone can start, however I can promise you, it’s not by someone like you.
As women we like wee face filter or smoother here or there. It’s a digital world of perceived ‘perfection’ we live in.
We want a good photo for the ‘grid’.

But you can’t be slimming your body, and filtering your face while boasting body positivity. 🤪

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Her latest.
She’s first to tell folk to worry about themselves, stay in your lane and all that word vomit she comes out with.
Yet is out here saying she wants to teach people to love themselves yada yada.
Why don’t you just worry about you? You’re projecting so much. You feel you can’t help yourself so maybe you can get some gratification from helping others? How?
With what skills? If you can’t look inward and change the things you want to change about yourself?. Don’t say there is nothing to change, we all want to change things bout ourselves. We just don’t know how or where to start. You have to get to the root cause of peoples issues, not prance about a balcony, and float about a pool with filters on.
There is a place everyone can start, however I can promise you, it’s not by someone like you.
As women we like wee face filter or smoother here or there. It’s a digital world of perceived ‘perfection’ we live in.
We want a good photo for the ‘grid’.

But you can’t be slimming your body, and filtering your face while boasting body positivity. 🤪
She’s got some filter on that. The sides around her can’t keep up. It’s not a slimming filter cos she’s still appearing big. I don’t understand the level of delusion going on. She’s a psychologists dream.

May 24, 2024
The World
If money could buy happiness and confidence we wouldn’t be seeing influencers and celebrities with mental health problems and body confidence issues.

But actually they rank higher in all these problems than the general population.

It’s such an inverted world !!
Crazy to try help people accept the things about their body that you don’t accept about yourself. How’s that going to work??

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
So slags off every couple round the pool pretty much, screams JEALOUSY!!! 😏🥳
If she had a man willing to snog and cuddle her in public , you know fine well it would all be filmed , look at me I have a man, like she did with Harley and smothered him 🤣
I hope the lassie in the bikini she said was arguing sees her video and fronts her up about it.
Mean girls again with Lily just like at dinner 🙄

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
The guy on his balcony as he spots her prancing around in the orange swimsuit…
What Wtf GIF by avalbano