Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
She’s got some filter on that. The sides around her can’t keep up. It’s not a slimming filter cos she’s still appearing big. I don’t understand the level of delusion going on. She’s a psychologists dream.
It’s totally blurred 🤣 she needs to spend on decent swimwear, that cheap s is doing nothing for her ‘amazing’ boobs. But as usual it’s all about the look with her, there’s nothing quality about our Beefster, not a single thing.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Wow she has been away for a few days and already clapped back and done videos "look at me I'm famous and I'm loaded with my 6k holiday" do off Steph away and spend time with your kids and stop teaching your daughter on how to be vile.

That wee boy needs routine, makaton, now and next and some stability in his life not a mum who dances like she's s herself in front of a camera or applying pointless layers of make up to sit in her hotel room because God forbid she should leave and not make a video. I was away to Lanazarote and I hardly went near my phone spent the day in the pool playing with my child. I didn't have time to s couples off for being loved up and if truth be told I actually love seeing couples all loved up enjoying each others company. My man and me work so much that we would be the same as at home we are passing ships sometimes so time out away would just be lovely. She is so jealous of everyone else it's causing debt and bitterness. She's a bloody clown!! PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND SPEND IT WITH YOUR KIDS