Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She really isn’t her double she looks more like Brendan than Steph that’s not on her birth certificate and what’s with the posting lily everyone in Aberdeen knows who her is and it just opens it up for her to get troll, she isn’t a nice kids by all account from other kids in her school and is Excatly like her mother not a nice personality what a way to go Steph just to make money ruin your child future let’s see how lily gets on getting a job when she leaves school could be as early as next year with a mother like you.
IMG_3564.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Definitely drinking, where’s her confidence came from when she hides from the camera every other time😂

Also aren’t we Lils, who’s ya daddy?
View attachment export_1721422717259.mov
Good luck to lily when she goes back to school she was a lovely girl even thought her mum,grandma and nana spout loads of s in that sty community centre she was always well mannered let’s see how life treats you lily around Aberdeen with a mother like yours controlling your life.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh and look L still does not have her braces. Ace parenting
I was going to say something similar. Both videos suggest she’s embarrassed by her teeth. Expect Vav to say it’s Ls choice not to get them fixed but it’s not, shes the child, you’re the parent and a sty one at that. Got your own teeth fixed but won’t parent your daughter by insisting she needs corrective dental treatment. Those teeth are just going to get worse

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I was going to say something similar. Both videos suggest she’s embarrassed by her teeth. Expect Vav to say it’s Ls choice not to get them fixed but it’s not, shes the child, you’re the parent and a sty one at that. Got your own teeth fixed but won’t parent your daughter by insisting she needs corrective dental treatment. Those teeth are just going to get worse

To me it's an piss take I don't understand that at all. My sons have been in 7 months and can't the difference, now his was no where near like L it was more so his bottom. Is she waiting to get it on the nhs? Like come on now I find that so bad

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think it’s actually awful of Steph to be showing lily, why all of a sudden as I think it was quite good that lily didn’t want to be seen she is a 15 year old girl who goes to school in Aberdeen and will in a year or so be 16 and has to live and make a life in Aberdeen if she chooses but with her mum and her families reputation Steph is doing absolutely nothing to safeguard that and just opening up lily to all sorts the same with max she is basically pimping out her children on Tik tok for money it’s honestly disgusting, theses posts are out their forever and parents do absolutely nothing to think of their children’s future.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I think it’s actually awful of Steph to be showing lily, why all of a sudden as I think it was quite good that lily didn’t want to be seen she is a 15 year old girl who goes to school in Aberdeen and will in a year or so be 16 and has to live and make a life in Aberdeen if she chooses but with her mum and her families reputation Steph is doing absolutely nothing to safeguard that and just opening up lily to all sorts the same with max she is basically pimping out her children on Tik tok for money it’s honestly disgusting, theses posts are out their forever and parents do absolutely nothing to think of their children’s future.
I’m on the fence because it’s a shame, she knows nothing else than that toxic family and I think she’s scared of disappointing or upsetting her mum so she goes along with it, but on the other side she’s known as a bully in her school, she slags off women with her mum, gets involved in argument conversations etc so on one side can you Blame her? But she’s 15, she knows right from wrong but has she ever been taught that🥱

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’m on the fence because it’s a shame, she knows nothing else than that toxic family and I think she’s scared of disappointing or upsetting her mum so she goes along with it, but on the other side she’s known as a bully in her school, she slags off women with her mum, gets involved in argument conversations etc so on one side can you Blame her? But she’s 15, she knows right from wrong but has she ever been taught that🥱
Stockholm syndrome I think it’s called. Fear of your exploiter/abuser. She’s a hateful person sadly

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah I have to agree with you on your points she will soon be a adult and what hope has she got with her mum, grandma and nana as role model she after all went on to HAHM post and spouted crap which Steph did absolutely nothing about apart from saying her daughter was deveining her, it’s not her job too and vav has been interacting with said person abuser defo shows Steph is bitter at the person HAHM is. Steph has been pulled up by lily school on a few occasions

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

So you are 100% correct on this. I've heard so many times she HATES her mum being on her phone all the time and everything is filmed hates it. Which I get. She has said she would like to stay with her dad but again vav said you won't get to see m etc. This is what I've been told and that's came from her dads camp. Again she is 15 and could maybe just be saying to her dad that she hates everything getting filmed we don't know.

I know one thing tho vav will be on and on to L come on in the video in the video and she has thought oh ok for peace and well now vav will be wanting her in every video.

Again she is 15 her family is toxic and do I think L knows this yes yes I do, do I think she does so much for a quiet life yes yes I do. Her mum just buys her with stuff not love and to me that is so so sad. This holiday is like she is away with her friend not daughter and M.

Last edited: