Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Naw it’s nae, vavaroo. Not why you’re single at all.
If she was so in demand she would have men falling at her feet it’s not her being fussy and she doesn’t have time for a man if you want to be in a relationship then you make it work no man in Aberdeen is looking her way and meeting someone from else where wouldn’t work either as she is lazy and expects them to come to her all the time, I truly believe her past actions with men has defo got her the reputation to stay well clear and who could blame a man.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m on the fence because it’s a shame, she knows nothing else than that toxic family and I think she’s scared of disappointing or upsetting her mum so she goes along with it, but on the other side she’s known as a bully in her school, she slags off women with her mum, gets involved in argument conversations etc so on one side can you Blame her? But she’s 15, she knows right from wrong but has she ever been taught that🥱
It’s learned behaviour, mother taught by her mother and her mother, altho Mad Pam comes across as the weakest link in my opinion, at 16 Nana would have took over and probably one reason the dad left. Most intelligent kids will question issues at some point, such as why there’s so many estrangements in the family, is it really all their fault. Surely the 3 women in my life wouldn’t lie to me. Yeah from the day you were born actually

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She really isn’t her double she looks more like Brendan than Steph that’s not on her birth certificate and what’s with the posting lily everyone in Aberdeen knows who her is and it just opens it up for her to get troll, she isn’t a nice kids by all account from other kids in her school and is Excatly like her mother not a nice personality what a way to go Steph just to make money ruin your child future let’s see how lily gets on getting a job when she leaves school could be as early as next year with a mother like you.
IMG_3564.jpeg

I know she really is her dads double he's so fair like L aswell. Can't believe she dyed her hair. Let's hope when she wants it changed her mum won't ruin her hair getting it lighter x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know she really is her dad’s double he's so fair like L aswell. Can't believe she dyed her hair. Let's hope when she wants it changed her mum won't ruin her hair getting it lighter x
I agree both her kids don’t look like her at all and how awful to not recognise either father it’s all me me me, hopefully she doesn’t she has a track record of ruining a young girls hair plus someone who used to go to Steph her hair was fed after Steph did it she is not a person I would ever go to or take advice from Danielle however I know folk who go to her and she does know what she is talking about and does people’s hair lovely it’s just a shame still associates with vav as she definitely knows what she is like.

Mar 8, 2024
Her daughter looks nothing like her.. “I made her” well no it takes two people to make a child ya narcissistic prick. Saying to max you’re H&M aren’t ya is just proof she can’t talk properly or communicate with him appropriately. He didn’t want to be picked up. She was asking him to show his outfit to everyone.. everyone being her phone. She’s just an absolute s stain on society.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She's going to overuse Jade's song now and make me want to kick myself in the face! Does she think swinging her hair around like she just don't care is attractive or what? You just look like you're having a bit of a fit steph. Calm down doll! 🙄
She better not ruin my love for Jade's song

She always overuses songs to the point of obsession, also just laziness

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh and look L still does not have her braces. Ace parenting
Exactly. She could have been half way or have them off by now. Could be they are waiting on a tooth coming in but I’d expect it to in now. My lassie got hers off February 2023 at 15 and 4 months.
She had them a year.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What the utter do have I just watched this morning ... Is she needing oxygen , it was like listening to an elderly woman who couldnae breathe at first ?! Right on cue , the " don't come at my daughter " as someone mentioned . How manipulative , conniving can one get after flaunting her in TT's the last few days . Honestly , it's too early in the day for her se . Stop touting your daughter out on the internet for weird men out there , you maniac !

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What the utter do have I just watched this morning ... Is she needing oxygen , it was like listening to an elderly woman who couldnae breathe at first ?! Right on cue , the " don't come at my daughter " as someone mentioned . How manipulative , conniving can one get after flaunting her in TT's the last few days . Honestly , it's too early in the day for her se
Nobody came for her daughter at any time. She planted herself in comments altho many suspect it was actually Vav when making derogatory remarks about breastfeeding when her own mother was parading about in her underwear. Clearly doesn’t use BPerfect crap if she only wears the best of the best so who’s buying it for her, oh that would her mother who tells her deluded followers everything she promotes is the best

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
What the utter do have I just watched this morning ... Is she needing oxygen , it was like listening to an elderly woman who couldnae breathe at first ?! Right on cue , the " don't come at my daughter " as someone mentioned . How manipulative , conniving can one get after flaunting her in TT's the last few days . Honestly , it's too early in the day for her se . Stop touting your daughter out on the internet for weird men out there , you maniac !
Absolutely agree . Stop getting your daughter involved in your crap robertson you know fine well she's probably gonna get hate now you've involved her but you need it for content don't you coz you've got f all else . Your becoming more vile by the day . And PS robertson L isn't that bonnie there's plenty girls out there far more prettier and definitely more intelligent . She speaks like she has a mouth full.of marbles and with a voice that deep she sounds like a boy that's voice has just broken . Infact she sounds depressed and it's hardly any wonder . Let her have her childhood you horrible charity thieving woman .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Last week , it was she would be showing less of her kids ( well M anyway ) and now look ?! Her thick t huns just ignore that though , don't they . All she's done on her holiday is make clap backs and nip at " trolls " What a bloody weapon .See Crunchie the cat saying " say's more about these females than you and Lily " and " down to their insecurities " 🤣Give your head a wobble , these huns advocating and justifying her behaviour are the worst .

Last edited: