Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Makes a mockery of people who are actually dyslexic cause she’s just fing at it. Put your autocorrect on ffs I mean this is your jobbbbb educating the worlddddd 😂
She makes a mockery of people with dyslexia and an ED she knocks me sick. I’m having a day off her videos today cos I wanna enjoy my Saturday and not want to smash her head in all day 😂😂😂

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Jesus of course L is good at make up, all the young girls are now, it’s nothing new and nothing amazing.
Aberdeen full of MUA, so if that’s her career choice? There is a lot of competition.
I love makeup! but right now it’s over saturated it’s everywhere. I’m personally loving clean girl makeup, my alter ego Jeffrey is gutted at me 😆
Also what’s with the constant yo yoing size of vav? Slim one minute, then normal size? Don’t patronize people vav! We see the filters. Own your body, you have a responsibility! You have a daughter and you put your body out there for all to see and tell everyone you’re proud of it? But you filter it. Imagine if you didn’t and you actually got praised for it?
And have you actually been sober on this holiday? The utter se you talk and the way you are talking is alarming 😂 you talk and look half cut all the time. What a family holiday eh 😆
Think it was vav that s the pool with the cheap vodka 😂 pass it on

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Glowing and got her spark back? 🤣🤣🤣 She’s spent her time reading here and Tattle for content, mostly clap backs and negativity. Her engagement has been in the bin so pimps her other child on social media. Wonder what she bribed her with or what L extorted in exchange. Thats how the women in that family operate
I think they had a wee drink and was both feeling brave.
After the trolling and the hate that she says she gets? She exposes her young daughter to it? Vav says she is mentally strong and can cope with it, a 15 year old won’t be able to. No normal mum would expose their kids to the world like that.
The internet is a horrible place and I actually hate I have kids the same age that see that. No way would I be showing my kids on tiktok for all to discuss and then 😆 tell people to not talk about them. Vav you are a thick as do se bag and the only business brain you have is what tiktok has taught you. And that’s sell sell sell expose your soul and now your kids!
The business brain??? actually you should be embarrassed even saying that! Are tiktok telling you that you are clever? 😂 that’s proper gaslighting from them!

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Honestly , wtf is he dribbling on about ?!
Doh robertson if you put your kid on social media trolling people she's gonna get trolled back that's the way life works robertson!! Even you can't be that stupid . Not even 16 yet and already gaining a reputation because YOU have put her out there to help fight your battles . If she's old enough to go on adults accounts and make lewd comments she'd old enough to take the backlash then ? Shame on you robertson

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I think they had a wee drink and was both feeling brave.
After the trolling and the hate that she says she gets? She exposes her young daughter to it? Vav says she is mentally strong and can cope with it, a 15 year old won’t be able to. No normal mum would expose their kids to the world like that.
The internet is a horrible place and I actually hate I have kids the same age that see that. No way would I be showing my kids on tiktok for all to discuss and then 😆 tell people to not talk about them. Vav you are a thick as do se bag and the only business brain you have is what tiktok has taught you. And that’s sell sell sell expose your soul and now your kids!
The business brain??? actually you should be embarrassed even saying that! Are tiktok telling you that you are clever? 😂 that’s proper gaslighting from them!
Business brain lol I completely agree with you here but the only time she's sitting behind a laptop is to do research on anyone that's disagrees with her . L maintenance will stop soon and I'm predicting max will end up in residential care if petr doesn't step in . If he's still in nappies when he's a big lad and his mobility go's ( which you can see his wee legs struggling already) they will need 2 people to lift and handle him . Hopefully she doesn't put the responsibility onto L when he needs 2 people to manage him . She doesn't realise it yet and I do think she's in denial about the level of care he might need. When she eventually loses the maintenance and benefits she gets for him coupled with the loss of maintenance for L we'll see if she's still renting ridiculously big houses etc . Coz that's what's paying your lifestyle robertson not your business empire that you dream you have .

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Business brain lol I completely agree with you here but the only time she's sitting behind a laptop is to do research on anyone that's disagrees with her . L maintenance will stop soon and I'm predicting max will end up in residential care if petr doesn't step in . If he's still in nappies when he's a big lad and his mobility go's ( which you can see his wee legs struggling already) they will need 2 people to lift and handle him . Hopefully she doesn't put the responsibility onto L when he needs 2 people to manage him . She doesn't realise it yet and I do think she's in denial about the level of care he might need. When she eventually loses the maintenance and benefits she gets for him coupled with the loss of maintenance for L we'll see if she's still renting ridiculously big houses etc . Coz that's what's paying your lifestyle robertson not your business empire that you dream you have .
Also referring to her daughter as a “baddie” I genuinely turned bright red for her🤣don’t put your daughter out there if you don’t want people’s opinions, it’s life. Also wondering why now, why’s she saying about Lily now being amazing etc when she never really speaks about her any other time