Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Also referring to her daughter as a “baddie” I genuinely turned bright red for her🤣don’t put your daughter out there if you don’t want people’s opinions, it’s life. Also wondering why now, why’s she saying about Lily now being amazing etc when she never really speaks about her any other time
I cringed as well!!

Also, she made a video of being in CAMHS reception taking the piss moaning of Lily being there - so clearly already suffering with MH and then she exposed her to “ trolls “ make it make sense.

She has no idea what being a good parent entails

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I cringed as well!!

Also, she made a video of being in CAMHS reception taking the piss moaning of Lily being there - so clearly already suffering with MH and then she exposed her to “ trolls “ make it make sense.

She has no idea what being a good parent entails
“People say I’m good at makeup” sorry who says that? Take the filters off vav and we’ll see the truth 🤢

If she was that concerned about L’s mental health she could pay private, just like she does for her teeth etc but she’s selfish and as you said, doesn’t know how to be a mum so she won’t want to “waste” her “hard earned money” on anyone but herself

Mar 11, 2024
uk
“People say I’m good at makeup” sorry who says that? Take the filters off vav and we’ll see the truth 🤢

If she was that concerned about L’s mental health she could pay private, just like she does for her teeth etc but she’s selfish and as you said, doesn’t know how to be a mum so she won’t want to “waste” her “hard earned money” on anyone but herself
Exactly! She looks cakey as ahit without the filters, all crusty round her nose 🤢🤢The filter is good she means, she just honestly doesn’t know the difference these days does she 🥴🥴

Yep definitely, can tell she barely spends any money on them, max is always dressed in very basic clothes and she always says she buys him clothes because they were cheap 😩 she gets plenty of money for him so it should be spent on him. Buys him dog chew toys for cheapness instead or actually sensory ones ….. but she makes tiktok millions r remember 😂😂

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Also referring to her daughter as a “baddie” I genuinely turned bright red for her🤣don’t put your daughter out there if you don’t want people’s opinions, it’s life. Also wondering why now, why’s she saying about Lily now being amazing etc when she never really speaks about her any other time
Because she knows L is getting to that age where she can manipulate her to jump on defending her hideous behaviour she'll have been waiting for L to reach a "reasonable " age so that she can say oh well she's nearly an adult whilst she grooms her to be as vile as her . All the time not really caring how all this is going to effect L life. As long as she gets a rise out folk and her single celled followers tell her how cruel people are being to L she won't care . Using her own flesh and blood to make videos in which she knows L will be targeted for is sick . Oh well I'm sure she'll just pop L on some antidepressants if it all gets to much for her . Emotional abuse right there folks for all to see .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Jesus of course L is good at make up, all the young girls are now, it’s nothing new and nothing amazing.
Aberdeen full of MUA, so if that’s her career choice? There is a lot of competition.
I love makeup! but right now it’s over saturated it’s everywhere. I’m personally loving clean girl makeup, my alter ego Jeffrey is gutted at me 😆
Also what’s with the constant yo yoing size of vav? Slim one minute, then normal size? Don’t patronize people vav! We see the filters. Own your body, you have a responsibility! You have a daughter and you put your body out there for all to see and tell everyone you’re proud of it? But you filter it. Imagine if you didn’t and you actually got praised for it?
And have you actually been sober on this holiday? The utter se you talk and the way you are talking is alarming 😂 you talk and look half cut all the time. What a family holiday eh 😆
Think it was vav that s the pool with the cheap vodka 😂 pass it on
I love the no make up make up look, look at Katie Jane Huges on TT or insta, she’s my favourite MUA (she does Hailey beiber’s make up)

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Don't know if it's just me, but every video where she talks of Max she's holding her head as if she's the weight of the world on her shoulders. And rambling on about how hard it is being an SEN mum.
Feel so bad for that wee boy, no child should be made out to be a hindrance or having their bowel movements discussed with all in sundry.
Don't know why the welfare hasn't dealt with this horrible, vile woman once and for all. She needs cut out!! ✂️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Soon her daughter will be an adult what she going to do then she should have never been in HAHM comments she went onto another page folk didn’t go for lily.
She feels protective of her daughter? Lol you fing tube vav so does every mother! Your not breaking the mould your not above anyone! Honestly she just thinks she does something does she? If she had friends they would be able to say “same” 😆 I never watch her videos all the way I just canna, so I never heard her say this. She’s embarrassing.

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Folk wouldn’t speak with their mouth full towards their partners either it’s called manner nana mac you obviously don’t have any like you minky granddaughter.
IMG_3578.jpeg
Can assure you nana macaroni ya s, I’ve never sat at my dinner table with my man and spoke about people who don’t like me, or brought other women down like she did. I mean we all like a wee b, but it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to their faces. Could vag say the same? Nope because she’s scared