Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
When L done ice skating no one at the rink liked her or her ma. She was a BRAT. Teach your kids manners fatty
She was THE greatest skater with nana macaronis home made outfits, then she was THE most amazing painter, now she’s THE most amazing at makeup. Apparently next year she’ll conquer social media and shake things up 🙄

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She was THE greatest skater with nana macaronis home made outfits, then she was THE most amazing painter, now she’s THE most amazing at makeup. Apparently next year she’ll conquer social media and shake things up 🙄
She has definitely not got the likeable attitude for social media, especially make up tutorials etc! Especially if she takes notice of her rat mother

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Why has the “I made her vagina” gone. Sorry it was I made her 🌸 and the other one has 15k likes, aye right
She using up all those “likes” she bought a few weeks ago 😳 so obvious! Wonder how her recent buying of followers and likes are looking 👀
Also wonder if she can write the holiday off as some tax dodge if she is “working” and spuing out content on it

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
When L done ice skating no one at the rink liked her or her ma. She was a BRAT. Teach your kids manners fatty
I have heard that from other mum who’s kids still do ice skating Steph was her usual overpowering mother funny how that was dropped quite quickly and she does nothing now and for Steph to say l is going to go big she doesn’t know that and Steph is hardly going to be able to influence business to employer her daughter she is setting her up for a fall with the reputation she has.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
This is her trying to set her daughter up to enter into the world of TikTok and start her “make up business” remember she’s ✨ going places ✨ don’t you know! Aberdeen is full of MUA’s the place is saturated. Who would want a 15 year old brat doing their make up when she can’t even show her whole face in a video! I doubt she’ll be popular enough with the younger kids either. No personality but she’s got “something about her” aye a crazy ma! I know we’re all proud of our kids but give it a rest. What happened to her not biting back, I’ve been away on holiday and that’s all her videos are, think it’s vav that needs the day off!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She using up all those “likes” she bought a few weeks ago 😳 so obvious! Wonder how her recent buying of followers and likes are looking 👀
Also wonder if she can write the holiday off as some tax dodge if she is “working” and spuing out content on it
She’ll be buying them for that video, so she can say look lily be in my TikTok’s cos I get more likes which means more money -
More manipulation and exploitation

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Not even 10 days ago she said she was pulling back to protect her family, therefore wouldn’t be showing M as much due to a targeted smear campaign. (what she means is the true story getting out of her contacting a persons abuser) She doesn’t care that people are saving videos of M and now she’s got her 15 year old daughter saved on adult hard drives. She tells so many lies she can’t keep up with herself. We’re all waiting in anticipation of what action she’s taking. Well actually we’re not, we have real lives that don’t need validation from strangers blowing smoke up our arses from videos of a fake life

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is her trying to set her daughter up to enter into the world of TikTok and start her “make up business” remember she’s ✨ going places ✨ don’t you know! Aberdeen is full of MUA’s the place is saturated. Who would want a 15 year old brat doing their make up when she can’t even show her whole face in a video! I doubt she’ll be popular enough with the younger kids either. No personality but she’s got “something about her” aye a crazy ma! I know we’re all proud of our kids but give it a rest. What happened to her not biting back, I’ve been away on holiday and that’s all her videos are, think it’s vav that needs the day off!
If people know who her mother is then that won’t help her one little bit

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Not even 10 days ago she said she was pulling back to protect her family, therefore wouldn’t be showing M as much due to a targeted smear campaign. (what she means is the true story getting out of her contacting a persons abuser) She doesn’t care that people are saving videos of M and now she’s got her 15 year old daughter saved on adult hard drives. She tells so many lies she can’t keep up with herself. We’re all waiting in anticipation of what action she’s taking. Well actually we’re not, we have real lives that don’t need validation from strangers blowing smoke up our arses from videos of a fake life
Got to pay for the holiday hasn’t she.
Imagine knowing that you have to use your own vulnerable son who can’t even speak, to pay your bills 😞 it’s so sad. He honestly looks so sad in most her videos. I’d be devastated if my autistic son looked sad in every video I took. It would break my heart

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Clap back at a perfectly reasonable comment about UV eyewear protection . Well , you t , whilst you're sneering at and " couldn't care less " narc attitude , I hope you're never affected by degenerative eye problems / glaucoma which a now late family member ended up practically blind and had to stop driving ( took all his independence off him ) . My eyesight alone ( up until I was 50 which was fine ) Has degenerated over the years . So don't be such a fkn smart ass ! Great role model for your kids , NOT .

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Clap back at a perfectly reasonable comment about UV eyewear protection . Well , you t , whilst you're sneering at and " couldn't care less , narc attitude , I hope you're never affected by degenerative eye problems / glaucoma which a now late family member ended up practically blind and had to stop driving ( took all his independence off him ) . My eyesight alone ( up until I was 50 which was fine ) Has degenerated over the years . So don't be such a fkn smart ass ! Great role model for your kids , NOT .
That’s the thing, she’s that nasty and deep down knows she’s a horrible person she thinks every genuine comment is hate. This is why everyone hates her. Her bully personality just comes straight to the surface

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Can assure you nana macaroni ya s, I’ve never sat at my dinner table with my man and spoke about people who don’t like me, or brought other women down like she did. I mean we all like a wee b, but it’s nothing I wouldn’t say to their faces. Could vag say the same? Nope because she’s scared

Nana macaroni needs to get back in her box and shut up t. No vav would crap her size (10) sorry 16 pants💩 she is all hard when she is on her phone and answering back. She ain't like that in real life, mind you she will have minder 1 & minder 2 with her so they will make sure vav is ok. She needs a high 5 to the face👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
That’s the thing, she’s that nasty and deep down knows she’s a horrible person she thinks every genuine comment is hate. This is why everyone hates her. Her bully personality just comes straight to the surface
Like mother like daughter too! L is the same so I’ve heard, bites back. Don’t know who that fat t think she is snapping at everyone on the internet for having an opinion, do off of social media then. What a time to be alive! Using her underage and vulnerable children to get views and make money so she doesn’t have to work. She’s really is the lowest. Get a fing job 2000 units of your blusher isn’t going to get you anywhere. Annalivias colab with BPerfect is about to be launched and she is going to show vav how it’s done 👊

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have heard that from other mum who’s kids still do ice skating Steph was her usual overpowering mother funny how that was dropped quite quickly and she does nothing now and for Steph to say l is going to go big she doesn’t know that and Steph is hardly going to be able to influence business to employer her daughter she is setting her up for a fall with the reputation she has.

One of her exs (vav) daughter also done ice skating. I was speaking to his sister other day and when they split up, she called him saying you better not come back to skating as I will call the police and let them know you are stalking and harassing me. Let's say that the guys sis phoned her back gave her a mouth full and said her brother and niece will be there and so will I