Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Because she knows L is getting to that age where she can manipulate her to jump on defending her hideous behaviour she'll have been waiting for L to reach a "reasonable " age so that she can say oh well she's nearly an adult whilst she grooms her to be as vile as her . All the time not really caring how all this is going to effect L life. As long as she gets a rise out folk and her single celled followers tell her how cruel people are being to L she won't care . Using her own flesh and blood to make videos in which she knows L will be targeted for is sick . Oh well I'm sure she'll just pop L on some antidepressants if it all gets to much for her . Emotional abuse right there folks for all to see .
Poor lils will end up getting into a situation due to her mother

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Clap back at a perfectly reasonable comment about UV eyewear protection . Well , you t , whilst you're sneering at and " couldn't care less " narc attitude , I hope you're never affected by degenerative eye problems / glaucoma which a now late family member ended up practically blind and had to stop driving ( took all his independence off him ) . My eyesight alone ( up until I was 50 which was fine ) Has degenerated over the years . So don't be such a fkn smart ass ! Great role model for your kids , NOT .

I say this all the time. Your eyes are so precious. All she is interested in is money money money. Always has and always will be with vav

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Latest video, who cares if the glasses have UV protection when you‘re getting 5 pairs for a fiver when the other day she was going on about wearing SPF on your face 🤦‍♀️ She's late to the party for everything. It would seem you’re the one who needs educated Vav
Exactly how hypocritical 😂😂 anything for 0.19p commission 😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Clap back at a perfectly reasonable comment about UV eyewear protection . Well , you t , whilst you're sneering at and " couldn't care less " narc attitude , I hope you're never affected by degenerative eye problems / glaucoma which a now late family member ended up practically blind and had to stop driving ( took all his independence off him ) . My eyesight alone ( up until I was 50 which was fine ) Has degenerated over the years . So don't be such a fkn smart ass ! Great role model for your kids , NOT .
My grandmother had it, was blind in one eye for as long as I could remember then the other eye got it so ended up completely blind. She should be reported for the dangerous stuff she says. Saying she can look up to the sky and it’s fine, she doesn’t have a clue of the invisible danger 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
My grandmother had it, was blind in one eye for as long as could remember then the other eye got it so ended up completely blind. She should be reported for the dangerous stuff she says. Saying she can look up to the sky and it’s fine, she doesn’t have a clue of the invisible danger 🤦‍♀️
In some way or another , some of us will have had family , friends or even ourselves affected by cancer , trauma and some kind of degenerative illness . This twisted weapon absolutely loves to trigger people . I do not know how nobody has ragdolled her yet ! 🤬