Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Toxic spews out of her in that video. It’s proper mean girl vibes. Constantly on the defence and looking for drama when there isn’t any. One day she will say something to the wrong person and she will regret it! Cocky t. If she’s going to bite and bully all her followers and think she’ll get away with it nobody is going to be left to defend you. God help you nana, good luck

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I seen that. She's an idiot!!

Like he really knows how to body shame someone! Get over yourself Steph the only person who is insecure is you love! Stop blaming your 5 year old for things that he couldn't care less about.
The part about him touching her bum and other “jiggly bits” why is she letting her 5 year old touch her body in those places. We have a rule with my 5 year old, he has his “personal bubble” and we all have our own, therefore we can’t touch anyone’s personal bubble etc, and he gets it. She’ll blame it on his autism as usual but he should be taught not to do that

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s a cheeky cow, she’s going to be left with 0 followers
What a fanny she is. ‘I was responding in sarcasm, how can she comment with sarcasm but I can’t’. She didn’t comment in sarcasm she just asked you a question, you read it in sarcasm, and responded in sarcasm. She’s such a bellend. Just say you got it wrong, is saying sorry and apologising ever in her vocabulary?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
One of her exs (vav) daughter also done ice skating. I was speaking to his sister other day and when they split up, she called him saying you better not come back to skating as I will call the police and let them know you are stalking and harassing me. Let's say that the guys sis phoned her back gave her a mouth full and said her brother and niece will be there and so will I
Wow I can totally see her doing this aswell, she used to speak some amount of crap when she was in that community centre visiting her daughter I mean seeing her mum the amount of crap about men and other girls she used to say was unreal.

May 24, 2024
The World
“All over the world” meaning another 10 places in Spain🤪
She’ll need someone else’s life insurance money to take m to the Maldives
What does she do for anyone though? Genuinely? She’s got nae pals to go out her way for. She couldn’t even make the effort to drive to visit her boyfriend who done it plenty times for her.
Who the do are you pouring in to Vav cause it’s no even your kids. All you do is for yourself. You’re delusional babe.
I’ve done more today in my DMs for someone in need than I’ve known you to do in the two years I’ve been witnessing your car crash.
You do nothing for anyone of it doesn’t directly benefit you.
So keep pouring in to yourself, cause no one else is going to.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
“All over the world” meaning another 10 places in Spain🤪
She’ll need someone else’s life insurance money to take m to the Maldives
The Maldives where she went once for a week and only to have a fake wedding because she screwed up the paperwork so had a quick wedding a couple of weeks earlier. Not just her and Petr but L tagging along on the “romantic“ getaway

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What does she do for anyone though? Genuinely? She’s got nae pals to go out her way for. She couldn’t even make the effort to drive to visit her boyfriend who done it plenty times for her.
Who the do are you pouring in to Vav cause it’s no even your kids. All you do is for yourself. You’re delusional babe.
I’ve done more today in my DMs for someone in need than I’ve known you to do in the two years I’ve been witnessing your car crash.
You do nothing for anyone of it doesn’t directly benefit you.
So keep pouring in to yourself, cause no one else is going to.
She’s got some cheek saying it’s going to be all about her, it always has been. She’s done nothing to help anyone but herself. She’s the one who wants a man to be obsessed with her but that means never questioning her or having a life that doesn’t involve her 24/7. Fact 👇

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpeg
    IMG_4125.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 42