Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
I have sat and watched this illiterate pathetic excuse of a ‘parent’ pop up on my FYP and inwardly tutted and scrolled on by.
I’m not experienced or qualified to pass judgement on SEN/ALN parenting, but today when someone innocently asked if her glasses had UV protection, the way she replied, honestly shocked me. It was a genuine question with no saracasm. My grandma had cataracts and eye cancer, likely UV related, but back then it wasn’t understood.
Instead of making the video upbeat and informative and thank the person for asking and just said “no” politely, she showed the nasty, vile character she is. She is genuinely one of the most unlikeable people I have come across.
I am not jealous, old, ugly, bitter, scorned or twisted, im all good (in my own opinion), I just cannot abide how false, rude and angry she is. Gives women a really bad rep.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I have sat and watched this illiterate pathetic excuse of a ‘parent’ pop up on my FYP and inwardly tutted and scrolled on by.
I’m not experienced or qualified to pass judgement on SEN/ALN parenting, but today when someone innocently asked if her glasses had UV protection, the way she replied, honestly shocked me. It was a genuine question with no saracasm. My grandma had cataracts and eye cancer, likely UV related, but back then it wasn’t understood.
Instead of making the video upbeat and informative and thank the person for asking and just said “no” politely, she showed the nasty, vile character she is. She is genuinely one of the most unlikeable people I have come across.
I am not jealous, old, ugly, bitter, scorned or twisted, im all good (in my own opinion), I just cannot abide how false, rude and angry she is. Gives women a really bad rep.
Welcome aboard, if you don’t know everything about how vile she really is and always has been then you’re in for a rollercoaster ride

May 24, 2024
The World
Welcome ❤️
Agree with everything you’ve written. She is the epitome of mean girl. If you’re going to sell something or encourage people to buy, be prepared for questions.
She just wants people to click the link and part with their cash, no questions asked.
Her morals and likability are up her arse!!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Clap back at a perfectly reasonable comment about UV eyewear protection . Well , you t , whilst you're sneering at and " couldn't care less " narc attitude , I hope you're never affected by degenerative eye problems / glaucoma which a now late family member ended up practically blind and had to stop driving ( took all his independence off him ) . My eyesight alone ( up until I was 50 which was fine ) Has degenerated over the years . So don't be such a fkn smart ass ! Great role model for your kids , NOT .
Vav can continue to wear her cheap se glasses! But when a follower asks a decent question and has a concern then she doesn’t deserve that kind follower anymore! I hope she unfollows and tells her pals to unfollow.
Vav remember what pals are? They stick together and look after one an other. You wouldn’t know! You would steal their purses while they are not looking 😂 that’s the kinda friend you are!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I don’t understand that video saying he has full access and showing her exactly what she should be insecure about?
Someone explain to me what she’s getting at 👀
The toys he has, she said he enjoys wiggly toys and said that she said about him touching her jiggly bits (her bum and her legs she mentioned). I just went back and listened, she said “he has full access to show me what I should be insecure about” , I’m assuming saying he can touch the jiggly bits on her body 🤢

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Literally no one dug her out. Someone asked a reasonable question about sunglasses. When you sell something be prepared for questions even. You can’t handle anything going against you even an innocent question but keep going because you’re alienating your own followers at this rate. And like the new person said above, never met anyone so unlikable.

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
The part about him touching her bum and other “jiggly bits” why is she letting her 5 year old touch her body in those places. We have a rule with my 5 year old, he has his “personal bubble” and we all have our own, therefore we can’t touch anyone’s personal bubble etc, and he gets it. She’ll blame it on his autism as usual but he should be taught not to do that
Exactly!! Personal space which is what he will be taught in school. She is honestly unbelievable.

My bairn is taught boundaries (just like your wee man) he is given structure and routine, now and next, even his uniform is in labelled drawers Monday to Friday. I have a timetable on my fridge so he knows what he's doing on what days. My mannie is verbal but doesn't do well with change and he likes to know what he's doing and when. As for the touching absolutely not. I love a bosie and so does he but he ain't touching me in those places.

She ain't got a bloody clue and what pisses .e off is I work 35 hours a week and raising a neurodivergent children plus another two kids and a man who works away I'm dubai for months a time and she comes on all I'm shattered. She gets more free time than most and an ex baby daddy who take his son when he is home. She honestly annoys me
Walking with Nana in union sqaure like she's some kind of celeb with her cheap shades on. Away and take your face for a dump Vav!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Nana macaroni needs to get back in her box and shut up t. No vav would crap her size (10) sorry 16 pants💩 she is all hard when she is on her phone and answering back. She ain't like that in real life, mind you she will have minder 1 & minder 2 with her so they will make sure vav is ok. She needs a high 5 to the face👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Seems that she deleted her reply…oops…here it is 🕶️
She is half cut in that!!!! What an affront!!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Wow that’s even worse of a reply no people don’t like you but it was a genuine question. And put your phone down if your on holiday with your children you are fake 24/7
View attachment 133226
She’s deleted it because she’s on holiday, yet posted every single day at least a few times, videos of her exposing her children. She’s like a big fat fish, forgets things awful quickly.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Literally no one dug her out. Someone asked a reasonable question about sunglasses. When you sell something be prepared for questions even. You can’t handle anything going against you even an innocent question but keep going because you’re alienating your own followers at this rate. And like the new person said above, never met anyone so unlikable.
That’s another thing she hasn’t got a clue about, sales. Never ever be rude to a prospective customer, especially one asking a valid question about a product and always know your product. No UV protection does not mean you look up at sun and say they’re absolutely fine and amazing for driving.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wonder why she deleted the second video of L?
Probably because her full face was on show and she can only go onto camera if her hand is covering her mouth and teeth 🤭 filter in full swing though. Even then she looks the spit of her da (the real one not the one on her birth certificate) can’t blame screwing that paperwork up on your adhd can you vav. Knew exactly what she was doing