Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s deleted it because she’s on holiday, yet posted every single day at least a few times, videos of her exposing her children. She’s like a big fat fish, forgets things awful quickly.
Nobody will dilute her down wtf does that actually mean 🤣 she’s not sarcastic, she’s not funny, she’s rude and uneducated. She needs to learn there are millions on TT and Insta who have a much higher IQ than her.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wow that’s even worse of a reply no people don’t like you but it was a genuine question. And put your phone down if your on holiday with your children you are fake 24/7
View attachment 133226
Pot kettle! Diluted down, aye so everyone else has to be just to suit you and your narrative? do off! She was the one getting defensive in the first place, the lassie was asking a question about the glasses and you responded in the most rude way. Imagine going into a shop and asking that question and being laughed and scoffed at like you did. Thinks she’s a big baller selling a fiver glasses. Away and have a wash you big fing boiler

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Wow that’s even worse of a reply no people don’t like you but it was a genuine question. And put your phone down if your on holiday with your children you are fake 24/7
View attachment 133226
If you’re on holiday with your children don’t reply.
Don’t then use it as an excuse later. She thought she was being a funny t but instead only managed to be a t.
I won’t be diluted down 🤣🤣🤣
No one said you can’t say anything. Just maybe next time be nice to someone being nice to you? Match energy? Is that so difficult

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
At this point I hope it’s the holiday nips that’s going to her head because she really is not in a good place mentally if she’s not drunk. How long is she going to put up this bizarre front and fake narrative. Also, I drove past her house the other day and when I tell you I was shocked at how close it is to the road as in it is right on it - a main road 😳 with no curtains you could see right into the windows and it looked a right dive with se lying about everywhere! She’s a fing muppet, it’s not a holiday she needs she needs her priorities and morals put in place. Dragged up scummy minker

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If you’re on holiday with your children don’t reply.
Don’t then use it as an excuse later. She thought she was being a funny t but instead only managed to be a t.
I won’t be diluted down 🤣🤣🤣
No one said you can’t say anything. Just maybe next time be nice to someone being nice to you? Match energy? Is that so difficult
You know when they say don’t go on social media or text when you’re drunk, with her it should be don’t go on social media when you’re so easily triggered. So triggered you become paranoid that every comment that isn’t full of adoration must somehow be a negative one that has to be shut down with rudeness

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s miserable as do on her holiday and it’s coming across so well 😍
Love that for her.
She took 48 hours away from social media to film content fix her mental health, came back with new nails, new content room, and a softer voice about how she was changing her content and wasn’t feeding the trolls, will be doing more day in the lives, wants her comment section to be clean and happy.

Yet she’s appeared more triggered, irritable, miserable, sarcy, toxic, sat bitching about couples who are minding their own business on holiday with her teenage daughter. Slated vegans, and women who have been cheated on all because she was asked not to film. What has being a vegan or being cheated on got to do with it? What if it was a happily married meat eater?
She’s spewing more hate, toxicity and jealousy of others in the week of her come back than she ever has.
Didums 🙃

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
At this point I hope it’s the holiday nips that’s going to her head because she really is not in a good place mentally if she’s not drunk. How long is she going to put up this bizarre front and fake narrative. Also, I drove past her house the other day and when I tell you I was shocked at how close it is to the road as in it is right on it - a main road 😳 with no curtains you could see right into the windows and it looked a right dive with se lying about everywhere! She’s a fing muppet, it’s not a holiday she needs she needs her priorities and morals put in place. Dragged up scummy minker
I thought she employed her mother to be her domestic servant a couple of days a week. Was that another lie they both came up with

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s miserable as do on her holiday and it’s coming across so well 😍
Love that for her.
She took 48 hours away from social media to film content fix her mental health, came back with new nails, new content room, and a softer voice about how she was changing her content and wasn’t feeding the trolls, will be doing more day in the lives, wants her comment section to be clean and happy.

Yet she’s appeared more triggered, irritable, miserable, sarcy, toxic, sat bitching about couples who are minding their own business on holiday with her teenage daughter. Slated vegans, and women who have been cheated on all because she was asked not to film. What has being a vegan or being cheated on got to do with it? What if it was a happily married meat eater?
She’s spewing more hate, toxicity and jealousy of others in the week of her come back than she ever has.
Didums 🙃
Not even a week, she can’t change, a narcissistic c*nt will always a narcissistic c*nt and she‘s so transparent. We know her better than she knows herself but then that’s because we see the real person. She only sees what her narcissistic self tells her she is. Keep saying it, she needs an intervention, she’s mentally unwell

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Sooooo! I've been away on holiday and unlike this fud I took time away from my phone and spent it with my family! She does not disappoint does she?? 😂😂 value for money that holiday! Sat at your room all week, eating 'home baked' bread, dancing like your on babestation in front of your kids! Oh my god she makes me love my life even more than i do! #pinchme indeed , again, fud! 😂

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
This is her trying to set her daughter up to enter into the world of TikTok and start her “make up business” remember she’s ✨ going places ✨ don’t you know! Aberdeen is full of MUA’s the place is saturated. Who would want a 15 year old brat doing their make up when she can’t even show her whole face in a video! I doubt she’ll be popular enough with the younger kids either. No personality but she’s got “something about her” aye a crazy ma! I know we’re all proud of our kids but give it a rest. What happened to her not biting back, I’ve been away on holiday and that’s all her videos are, think it’s vav that needs the day off!
Aye make up business whilst claiming even more money in benefits whilst she sits at home clarting makeup on , researching innocent people and their families to spread hate , spending most of her time conspiring with her mum over clap backs and being used as a carer for max . Aye robertson I'm sure she'll succeed in life just like yourself.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
all about her again🥴”it’s taking over my life” but you’ll leave ice baths lying about and him unattended in the house , so it can’tbe taking over your life that much.

Also how can she teach him to swim when she never takes him swimming? More like he’s taught himself to stay afloat while she’s eye fing her phone

Attachments

• export_1721504461365.mov
    36.4 MB
May 24, 2024
The World
all about her again🥴”it’s taking over my life” but you’ll leave ice baths lying about and him unattended in the house , so it can’tbe taking over your life that much.

Also how can she teach him to swim when she never takes him swimming? More like he’s taught himself to stay afloat while she’s eye fing her phone
Taking over her life? What an exaggeration. He doesn’t go swimming to drown.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

Someone said in the comments of the video with the dog toy… he looks as if he’s ready to swim so she’s took that and ran with it.

There is no consistency here and she is not teaching him to swim 😂😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her skin looks about 20 years older but she’s always looked older than she is. Take note of genetics Vav
Totally I was actually shocked when I seen her going passed in the car she has gained loads of weight and so many wrinkles. Defo a big change when I used to take my kids to that community centre.