Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
all about her againšŸ„“ā€itā€™s taking over my lifeā€ but youā€™ll leave ice baths lying about and him unattended in the house , so it canā€™tbe taking over your life that much.

Also how can she teach him to swim when she never takes him swimming? More like heā€™s taught himself to stay afloat while sheā€™s eye fing her phone
Heā€™s also got a normal nappy on and not a swim nappy. Failing as a mother.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
all about her againšŸ„“ā€itā€™s taking over my lifeā€ but youā€™ll leave ice baths lying about and him unattended in the house , so it canā€™tbe taking over your life that much.

Also how can she teach him to swim when she never takes him swimming? More like heā€™s taught himself to stay afloat while sheā€™s eye fing her phone
Why is he not wearing swimming shorts yeah he needs a swimming nappy but itā€™s totally inappropriate to film him like this plus she was happy for him to be jumping and swimming about in the video about the toys she bought, she doesnā€™t take him swimming in Aberdeen or the shire as folk would see her.

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
If youā€™re on holiday with your children donā€™t reply.
Donā€™t then use it as an excuse later. She thought she was being a funny t but instead only managed to be a t.
I wonā€™t be diluted down šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
No one said you canā€™t say anything. Just maybe next time be nice to someone being nice to you? Match energy? Is that so difficult
All she had to say was ā€Oh these are a fashion accessory. No, they donā€™t have UV protection. As yā€™all can see, my 6k hol included a pool in the shade. Perfect for my cheap arse specs. Thanks for asking. MWAH! Luv you xx (I donā€™t, but hey - you think I do.ā€œ

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wow I can totally see her doing this aswell, she used to speak some amount of crap when she was in that community centre visiting her daughter I mean seeing her mum the amount of crap about men and other girls she used to say was unreal.

Aye she is a bloody fruit loop. Just glad that his sister phoned her and lost her s. It's actually disgusting the stuff she has said that men have done to her it's all se

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Sheā€™s miserable as do on her holiday and itā€™s coming across so well šŸ˜
Love that for her.
She took 48 hours away from social media to film content fix her mental health, came back with new nails, new content room, and a softer voice about how she was changing her content and wasnā€™t feeding the trolls, will be doing more day in the lives, wants her comment section to be clean and happy.

Yet sheā€™s appeared more triggered, irritable, miserable, sarcy, toxic, sat bitching about couples who are minding their own business on holiday with her teenage daughter. Slated vegans, and women who have been cheated on all because she was asked not to film. What has being a vegan or being cheated on got to do with it? What if it was a happily married meat eater?
Sheā€™s spewing more hate, toxicity and jealousy of others in the week of her come back than she ever has.
Didums šŸ™ƒ

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
All she had to say was ā€Oh these are a fashion accessory. No, they donā€™t have UV protection. As yā€™all can see, my 6k hol included a pool in the shade. Perfect for my cheap arse specs. Thanks for asking. MWAH! Luv you xx (I donā€™t, but hey - you think I do.ā€œ
Sheā€™s too thick to know how to respond without being rude. If she was educated she wouldnā€˜t be selling them never mind wearing them. Theyā€˜re more harmful than no sunglasses but then she wasnā€™t educated enough to know to wear SPF for years. Stephanie Robertson-Smith-Vavron canā€™t be taught because she believes she is the all knowing oracle

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly!! Personal space which is what he will be taught in school. She is honestly unbelievable.

My bairn is taught boundaries (just like your wee man) he is given structure and routine, now and next, even his uniform is in labelled drawers Monday to Friday. I have a timetable on my fridge so he knows what he's doing on what days. My mannie is verbal but doesn't do well with change and he likes to know what he's doing and when. As for the touching absolutely not. I love a bosie and so does he but he ain't touching me in those places.

She ain't got a bloody clue and what pisses .e off is I work 35 hours a week and raising a neurodivergent children plus another two kids and a man who works away I'm dubai for months a time and she comes on all I'm shattered. She gets more free time than most and an ex baby daddy who take his son when he is home. She honestly annoys me
Walking with Nana in union sqaure like she's some kind of celeb with her cheap shades on. Away and take your face for a dump Vav!

Yes mamaā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Totally I was actually shocked when I seen her going passed in the car she has gained loads of weight and so many wrinkles. Defo a big change when I used to take my kids to that community centre.

That's what drinking wine every night does to you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She looks dog rough šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ anyway I showed mad Pam to someone and she could not believe how she looked. Said she would walk past her in the street.