Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Had to make a new account 😭 wouldn't let me bk into my other . god knows why ?? So now hereforthebantz2.0 haha I ain't a vav hun I promise . The last bnw video is she seriously for real 😳 she has let tht boy run around n splash about tht pool for days with no safety but she's riddled with anxiety with him in water. U weren't riddled when he was thrashing about n u were doing clap backs n talking absolute 💩 into ur camera like u always do . Its always the same the views n comments are low with her own pish she rolls out the bnw video of how amazing mum she is n how hard it is being a sen mum ffs u imbecile we hear u every single day say how hard it is yes it's hard but why can't u be more positive about ur child , .she actually boils my blood she thinks she's so hard done by and the world owes her for being a mum 🙈u dropped ur knickers u had a child ur now a mum deal with it n get on with it, like the millions of other parents out there who don't moan constantly about it . She has wasted most of tht holiday on her phone exploiting her kids n making a huge arse of herself 🫣 I mean second hand embarrassment her trying to jump about in tht orange costume .she moves so awkwardly no rhythm looks like weird involuntary movements 😳

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She just bugs me! I get zero help when my man is away. She needs off the app and needs to put the work in because it will get tough the older he gets but she will blame his teachers and petr and everyone else involved in M. Zero accountability for anything.

I don't blame you that you are like this I would be the same. I could never imagine how it must feel, @big_beefy_beyonce who is my one of my best friends I am in awe at her with her boys❤️❤️ she is the same she does not get help but she gets on with it.

You are an amazing mum xxx

May 30, 2024
UK
Shoving her finger right in her ear while eating 🤢
She’s disgusting, she constantly plays with her hair and pokes her lugs when she is eating. Can’t stand watching it with her eyes rolling in the back of her head and waving her lobster claw like fingers like they all do when they stuff their gob so much that they have to fill in the silence with arm waving and happy food dance. Why the do is she filling her gob and then showing a close up of her glasses? Why shovel in a huge amount of food and then start telling a story?

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I don't blame you that you are like this I would be the same. I could never imagine how it must feel, @big_beefy_beyonce who is my one of my best friends I am in awe at her with her boys❤️❤️ she is the same she does not get help but she gets on with it.

You are an amazing mum xxx
Its all you can do. Your chummy sounds amazing!

Thank you I do my best and its working so just keep plodding on.

I don't post often on here that muppet brings the worst out in me. 🤣 XX

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
15 saves on that B&W video of M in a pool with just a nappy on. Mind is boggled how she thinks its OK.

Hardly been out of her room since she was reported for filming. She must have been told to stop. In all fairness I'd be ragin if someone was filming and had my kids in the video plastered online for the weirdohuns to save.

I think that's why she doesn't visit local pools because she can't film. God forbid she should take her son out and not use it for clout. Remember the video of her plonking him under a tree. Nothing is private for that wee soul. No dignity and no respect for him.

6k to stare at the same walls for a week =winning. (I dread to think what she thinks losing looks like).

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Its all you can do. Your chummy sounds amazing!

Thank you I do my best and its working so just keep plodding on.

I don't post often on here that muppet brings the worst out in me. 🤣 XX

It's all true tho babes it's all true so no thanks needed.

She really is amazing ❤️❤️ best mum to her boys and girls. Both her boys are on the spectrum, but here she is showing up for all her kids day in day out just like you no matter how tired you are and how hard it is.

Your not the only she does that to. Her page could of been so much more and if she really wanted to educate people on autism, cp and that's she ain't. God her page was called max voice that lasted long. Now she is just like a Avon seller or a cheap qvc one. She's not wanting that now and only pulls him out when the going gets tough. Just her cash cow now. She could even take on what some people say regarding autism/cp and don't find it offensive.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
15 saves on that B&W video of M in a pool with just a nappy on. Mind is boggled how she thinks its OK.

Hardly been out of her room since she was reported for filming. She must have been told to stop. In all fairness I'd be ragin if someone was filming and had my kids in the video plastered online for the weirdohuns to save.

I think that's why she doesn't visit local pools because she can't film. God forbid she should take her son out and not use it for clout. Remember the video of her plonking him under a tree. Nothing is private for that wee soul. No dignity and no respect for him.

6k to stare at the same walls for a week =winning. (I dread to think what she thinks losing looks like).

Remember us "trolls" are just jealous of her life and nothing more. I would rather drop dead and trade my life with her one that's for sure.

People saying we are just jealous pisses me off so much. That's the only thing she has in her life, her phone, nana mac & mad Pam and her "2 best" friends she has had since she was 9. Oh can't forget her old neighbour Lauren and her 2 mods who don't even live up here. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I just seen the video of M at the aquarium and her filming and other kids in her video. I would be livid if I seen any of my kids on her page. What a bloody cow

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

The video of him with his bum out his nappy is still up aswell, she’s disgusting.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well that was a made up story and what business is it of their what folk do in the toilet was they harming the pair of them 37 and such a prude 🙄🙄 she is obviously just jealous she isn’t getting any that she feels the need to comment on what other adults are doing, maybe needing to reach for your top drawer Steph your obviously needing it.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqeaqc7og65sanf9st60.mp4

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sorry , Lawyers , Police , Stalkers ... Has that all been forgotten about ?! Who in their right minds will entertain her showing her kids on the internet everyday inc. herself with locations the local seaside donkey would be able to figure out if familiar with the place . It's in her head folk go seeking her out , she want's that attention !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Another made up story this morning 😴
Can tell she’s lying because her mouths open
She can’t even tell a good story. She could have said, the door opened and oh my gawd a young woman came out waving her thong around her finger, I high fived L shouting go that girl and everyone around started to clap. Or she could have said something we know would never happen. She confronted them about using the disabled toilet and how dare they make her wait outside

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Remember us "trolls" are just jealous of her life and nothing more. I would rather drop dead and trade my life with her one that's for sure.

People saying we are just jealous pisses me off so much. That's the only thing she has in her life, her phone, nana mac & mad Pam and her "2 best" friends she has had since she was 9. Oh can't forget her old neighbour Lauren and her 2 mods who don't even live up here. Xx
Aye the jealousy card is just annoying. I'm not jealous of her I have my own home, a husband who worships the ground I walk in, an amazing career and great friends.

Her platform could have been so much more but instead it's woe is me.

Like you I wouldn't trade my life for hers it's a lonely existence filled with bitterness, lies, stealing and huge amounts of debt.